Loving SW

katielou

Been doing SW for a few weeks now and absolutely love it!

I can't believe how easy it is, I've done WW on and off for years and had also tried the Rosemary Conley:p.

Feel so positive that I had to share, lol

Katie xx:D

Hi - I felt exactly the same way when i started SW! It's great! Youjust want to spread the word to everyone, like some sort of evangelical preacher LOL

Lol...its great isnt it??
I think every conversation I have at the moment revolves around SW classes and the food that you can eat!
I have even become the "help-line" to my Mum and MIL when their consultants havent been around to help/advise...Im seriously considering becoming a Consultant!

lol, I know, I think I'm boring friends and family now by telling them how great it is. This forum is fab though, lots of likeminded people, it's really keeping me on track!

ps i don't even go to classes! this is my class, lol

This forum is the best thing that i've ever found!! It compliments the diet really well. Before when i was on SW id keep all the little niggling doubts and questions in my head and drive myself mad with them. Now i have everyone on here to share the burden lol.

I feel really motivated this time and when i have a day when im not so motivated i can just come on here for some support! :)

Hi-I am new to this too and am doing this 'alone'.My friend and I had a coffee morning a couple of days ago and managed to talk about sw for 3 hours straight!!!SW Is a great way of eating!!!:D

Lol...its great isnt it??
I think every conversation I have at the moment revolves around SW classes and the food that you can eat!
I have even become the "help-line" to my Mum and MIL when their consultants havent been around to help/advise...Im seriously considering becoming a Consultant!
ooooh- do it, Mrs V!

You would be a fantastic consultant- you are always offering wise and excellent advice on here- why not get paid for it?

xxxx

ooooh- do it, Mrs V!

You would be a fantastic consultant- you are always offering wise and excellent advice on here- why not get paid for it?

xxxx

I second that!! Why not?! You'd be great! Yes I feel the same about SW! I'm enjoying my food so much more than my pre-SW days 15 weeks ago that I really want to carry on like this forever! I'm not seeing it as a chore at all! I love the feeling of being in control (I'm still writing all my food down) but having oodles of choice as well, and I'm loving all the small changes I'm starting to notice in myself! Don't get me wrong, I get a bit impatient sometimes as I want to be making slightly quicker progress than I am, but I know I'll do it eventually as I'm so happy on it!!X

I love it too, especially extra easy, you just dont have to think about it at all, you just get in a good selection of healthy low fat food, and eat what you fancy when you fancy it.

love love SW!

Back