Loving sw..:)

habbiba

Hi, I've been reading mini mins for a while now, find it so helpful and everyone is friendly. I am doing sw from home. In the past always been a ww girl but now sw is working better for me. I feel it's encouraging me to eat more healthy! Just started this week so hoping to see a loss this week. I have got quite a lot to lose. I'm only 4ft 11! I just need to look at a cake and i put on lol! The joys of being small every little bit shows. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Goodnight all xx

habbiba said:
Hi, I've been reading mini mins for a while now, find it so helpful and everyone is friendly. I am doing sw from home. In the past always been a ww girl but now sw is working better for me. I feel it's encouraging me to eat more healthy! Just started this week so hoping to see a loss this week. I have got quite a lot to lose. I'm only 4ft 11! I just need to look at a cake and i put on lol! The joys of being small every little bit shows. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Goodnight all xx

I feel your pain. I am 5'1" and have lost nearly 2st but it would seem that people think I have lost about 4 from the way they go on about how much I've lost! I too just have to pass a bakers and I'll put weight on, but you've chosen well, SW is great. Good luck :)

SW is just amazing!! It really does encourage healthy eating as well as weight loss, it definitely changes the way you look at food too, i'm also doing in from home, I definitely know what it's like to have a lot of weight to lose and for me SW doesn't really feel like a diet because you can eat loads!! Good luck!!

I'm new to the forum too but have been reading it for a while, I'm doing slimming world online and have been for 3 months. I'm a bit of a yo-yo dieter and exerciser, I really love food and cooking it but I went to the Dr earlier this year who told me I had put on 10kg in the space of a year so something had to change. Doing SW I feel much healthier, and in fact looking at greasy food now really puts me off - one of my fave meals is the SW eggs, beans and chips and I much prefer my eggs without all the grease! Congratulations on making the first steps too :)

I am loving it to. Long way to go but feeling fab already!! CJxxx

Back