Loving the Mousse !

phr1976

1x lipotrim milkshake sachet (male)
4 x ice cubes
150ml water
Add together into a blender and stick on full for a few minutes

The result - a gorgeous thick mousse that you can eat with a spoon from a bowl rather than always drinking milkshakes.

I always drink a lot more water though whilst eating it as it is cutting back on the water intake by making it a mousse.

I enjoy this in chocolate, strawberry and coffee (vanilla with two teaspoons of instant coffee added) flavours and I love it as a meal in the evening to add variety.

I am not sure on the quantities for the ladies sachet as I know that sometimes they differ to the male.

Enjoy !

Thanks for the tip!! Must give it a go with the extra ice.

Thanks for the advice - i did try it once before with the vanilla but didn't like the texture - i'll give your method a go as it would be nice to eat something.

I have just discovered it too! It's 60mls for women. I think it tastes like when you used to lick the bowl of cake mix as a child! Yummmmmy!

You are exactly right Curleytop it does feel like that - I even love to lick the spoon as I am making it too.

Claz - I dont think the vanilla comes up great as a mousse - but if you add a few teaspoons of coffee, I love it.

Enjoy !

I have just read if you make it into a paste then put it in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes it makes a muffin! OMG it gets better!

It's 1-2 minutes, I don't know where I got the half from?!

mmm I was told once not to use the microwave or use boiling water as it destroys the nutrients : )

Yes - I ended up not being too keen on the 'chocolate brownie' that you cook in the microwave - it tasted a bit like half cooked cake mix - so I didnt make it again.

I am not sure about the issue with hot drinks and microwaving etc - I always made the chicken soup with boiling water as well as a hot chocolate - I know that both of these are recommended by LT too.

Yuk I'm with you on the chocolate cake! I wont be making it again either! It's all trial and error though, lol!

Back