low blood presure?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by catznolan, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    ok so came in last night (wont tell ya what i was at will be in the rtm section soon :eek::p "starts with d and ends in k lol)
    and was in a bad state. but when i got up this morning was coming back from the bathroom and got light headed and passed out! i fell through the door and whalloped it off the door frame, and yes i have a BIG lump on it now!!

but the reason i started this is cause i KNOW it wasnt drink related, that i got lightheaded, its been happening on and off all week, well actually for the last 5 weeks now.

it has happened before that i pass out, and supposeably my eyes roll and im out for bout 1-2 minutes. my da has vertigo, which i think is the cause of it but just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? or could it be my bp is low?

also i no this is in the main section but could cals be a prob? im having all my cals a day, (on week 6 so having 1100) and not doing any heavy exercise.
    gonna get an appointment with the doc tomorro so just wondering if anyone has had a similar occurance?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    What is your blood pressure, do you know?

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    My BP got very low at the end of abstaining, but I've had no dizzy spells since RTM.

1100 calories is still pretty light - and your body is still adjusting. Did you have just one drink? Or two? Or more?? ;)

I'd go easy on the booze just now while your body is relearning what is healthy - and, ahem, drining till we pass out is not the pic in the dictionary for the word 'healthy' ;) :D :giggle:

Might take it easy in these early days.....beside hurting your diet - you might need to redecorate your house!! :giggle:

Hope you are feeling OK, and let us know what the doc says. :)

xx

5. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    This is exactly why i created the BP thread

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.