Low cal sausages

They make nice meatballs too, take the skin off & roll the meat, yummy yummy!

Wow how dodgy does that sound... lol

Auburn said:
They make nice meatballs too, take the skin off & roll the meat, yummy yummy!

Wow how dodgy does that sound... lol

Hahahahaha great idea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love sausages, and really miss them during calorie counting. I bought Morrisons the best pork chipolatas. 80 odd calories a pop, but they are thin and measly.
I have always been warey of low fat sausages, but I migh give them a go. Can never find the WW ones. Are they fresh or frozen? I prefer fresh. :D

Never compromise on your sausages! Lol!
I would rather have 2 real sausages and loads of green veges, no potatoes for 320cals all in, than have to suffer low calorie ones.:D

I love tesco vegetarian sausages. I may be strange (well go on then, I'll admit I'm strange lol), I'm not vegetarian but I prefer these to the real meat ones as they don't ooze in fat.

God this thread has led to a major sausage fetish this last two weeks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just recently switched from normal sausages to quorn ones, i didnt think i would like them but i honestly dont really taste a difference, i brush them with a little oil and cook them in the oven, and they are really tasty and only 70 cals each. I have tried light choices and ww ones and would pick the quorn ones over them.

I have just recently switched from normal sausages to quorn ones, i didnt think i would like them but i honestly dont really taste a difference, i brush them with a little oil and cook them in the oven, and they are really tasty and only 70 cals each. I have tried light choices and ww ones and would pick the quorn ones over them.

I am the same, so no you are not alone. I am a qourn convert.

I have got Asda's good for you reduced fat sausages for tonight, only 170 odd cals for 2 (i'm having 3!!). No harm in trying them, i will let you know how they are.

I usually just buy standard thick pork sausages, lovely and juicy but very calorific...it's ok if i have the spare calories floating around, this week i don't so i thought i'd try these.

The sausages were ok!! No where near as nice as normal ones but i will buy them again, my little girls didn't like them very much so thumbs down from them, they can have the others next time.

Back