Low cal tasty treats!! :)

trimNslim

Silver Member
Hey everyone! I have a very sweet tooth and I'm really struggling to keep my chocolate cravings at bay!

Anyone have any suggestions for some low cal/low fat sweet treats?

:) xx

I usually go for Sainsbury's low calorie hot chocolate, just under 40 cals a cup (without milk, but I usually add a little) and it's really nice for a low cal version. For a special treat sometimes I have light whipped cream on top and it's stilll under 100cals

a bowl of fruit salad and some great yoghurt low fat or the low fat jellys make them up in little pots and have them in the fridge or is it shapes chocolate mouse low fat and calories i know on m.f.p one of the girls saves so many calories to have her 2 finger kitkat bless her 2 times a week so she is not craving and falling off the wagon x x x

When I was eating sugar, it used to be a two finger mint kitkat, a light cadbury mousse or little bag of mini cadbury fingers.

Now I'm no sugar low carb. I make a fake cheesecake (no base). It's high fat, but yummy!!!

oh fake cheese cake that sounds nice

It tastes pretty naughty chezz!!!

Ooh thanks guys. They all sound good! I brought some rocket ice lollys the other day that are 44 cals each to tide me over lol, but I'm defo gonna be trying some of these suggestions :) xx

Hey everyone! I have a very sweet tooth and I'm really struggling to keep my chocolate cravings at bay!

Anyone have any suggestions for some low cal/low fat sweet treats?

:) xx

Hey have a look at slim fasts thread on 100cal snacks stickies theres loads! my fav kit kat cookies and cream 107 cals /two pink and whites 50each especially in the microwave for a sweet treat! Meringue nest with strawberrys and half a vanilla yoghurt 100cals x

** just ready you said low fat sorry i i haven't helped!!

Hey have a look at slim fasts thread on 100cal snacks stickies theres loads! my fav kit kat cookies and cream 107 cals /two pink and whites 50each especially in the microwave for a sweet treat! Meringue nest with strawberrys and half a vanilla yoghurt 100cals x

** just ready you said low fat sorry i i haven't helped!!

No you have helped! Thanks Hun! Ill defo check the thread out!

I'm thinking low cal really so they sound right up my street :) xx

A portions of Cadburys Options powder mixed into a 100g tub of quark makes a nice chocolate "cheesecake" and is only a little over 100 calories.

I brought some meringue nests & some blue ribbon choc biscuits (99cals) yesterday to tide mr over :)
I had a meringue with strawberries & low fat Greek yog yesterday & it was lovely :) x

Back