Low Calorie Nibbles

Donzy84

Back to basics
Morning
Having a movie night tonight and everyone will be snacking.

Can anyone suggest some low cal nibbles.

Thanks
xxx

Mike and Ike Jelly beans are about 140kcaks for 30 beans
Midget gems are about the same.
Mini snack a jacks are quite low.
Marshmallows and strawberries yum yum

NatalieMeadows said:
Mike and Ike Jelly beans are about 140kcaks for 30 beans
Midget gems are about the same.
Mini snack a jacks are quite low.
Marshmallows and strawberries yum yum

Ouu thanks will pop to shops later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fruit, crudites, crackers with reduced fat cheese/ cottage cheese or low calorie toppings, hummus.... If you know you're gonna snack more than usual save some calories in the day.

i love the yogurt covered peices of fruit you get in tescos - 124 cals or something for a pack - theyre called "fruit flakes" mmmm if you just eat one at a time and suck on them they last for ages and taste a litle like white chocolate! xxx

Sainsburys do sugar free marshmallows! They are 150 cals for the whole bag!! And there are about 30 in there, I always pick myself up a bag when going to the cinema, keeps me off the pick and mix! Aha :)

omg u have made my day! i would have a cadburys highlights hot choc with loadsa those marshmallows :) xxx

Sugar free fat free jelly

Or smush up a banana freeze then blitz in blender its like icecream

my classic choice for a movie snack is a pack of worcester sauce flavour french fries and a treat size twirl bar...under 200 calories !

NatalieMeadows said:
How was your night?

Apart from getting drenched in rain then my brakes not working on my car!!! It was great I saved some cals but still went over but that was from the alcohol to calm my nerves!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back