• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low Calorie

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
if you count 150 as low calorie, then cadburys mint cake bars!
the caramel ones have 130 cals in each ;)
special k mini bites 99 cals

tescos healthy range of meals is good too
minced beef and peas- 200 cals i think...

M&S do snack size sushi which has 140 cals in it!

and Sainsburys cottage pie frozen ready meals only have 270 and they are quite nice! I literally had it for dinner 5 nights in a row haha

For the crisp lovers - Velvet Crunch cheddar cheese and spring onion flavour are only 83 cals per bag / 0.2 gr saturated fat and are seriously tasty. Those and sugar free jelly are what keep me going :drool:

Where do you get the crisps ? X
Sorry, have only just seen this :) They do them in Morrisons and Tesco. Not sure about Asda as I don't shop there.

HTH :)

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
caramel bunnies (only one out of the two pack) is 100 cals. enought to cure any choclate cravings

gina_b said:
caramel bunnies (only one out of the two pack) is 100 cals. enought to cure any choclate cravings
Gosh.... Would not cure mine.... Would fuel it.....;-) ... I can't do a little bit.... Lots or none...! Sorry it's my weakness x

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
Gosh.... Would not cure mine.... Would fuel it.....;-) ... I can't do a little bit.... Lots or none...! Sorry it's my weakness x
ive never been a big lover of chocolate :p
it makes me feel sick even if i have a little bag of buttons, i always share it when i buy it!