Low Calorie

Lil_Mrs_Sunshine

Spring Challenge!
Thought it would be good to have a thread that stated some low calorie snacks or meals that we could swap and share.

Snacks: Freddo for the chocolate moments, sugar free hartley jelly pots, muller light yoghurts, weetabix cereal bars.

if you count 150 as low calorie, then cadburys mint cake bars!
the caramel ones have 130 cals in each ;)
special k mini bites 99 cals

tescos healthy range of meals is good too
minced beef and peas- 200 cals i think...

M&S do snack size sushi which has 140 cals in it!

and Sainsburys cottage pie frozen ready meals only have 270 and they are quite nice! I literally had it for dinner 5 nights in a row haha

For the crisp lovers - Velvet Crunch cheddar cheese and spring onion flavour are only 83 cals per bag / 0.2 gr saturated fat and are seriously tasty. Those and sugar free jelly are what keep me going :drool:

Where do you get the crisps ? X

Sorry, have only just seen this :) They do them in Morrisons and Tesco. Not sure about Asda as I don't shop there.

HTH :)

caramel bunnies (only one out of the two pack) is 100 cals. enought to cure any choclate cravings

MaisieMoodle said:
Sorry, have only just seen this :) They do them in Morrisons and Tesco. Not sure about Asda as I don't shop there.

HTH :)

Thanks....... I'll have a look when I go shopping x

gina_b said:
caramel bunnies (only one out of the two pack) is 100 cals. enought to cure any choclate cravings

Gosh.... Would not cure mine.... Would fuel it.....;-) ... I can't do a little bit.... Lots or none...! Sorry it's my weakness x

Gosh.... Would not cure mine.... Would fuel it.....;-) ... I can't do a little bit.... Lots or none...! Sorry it's my weakness x

ive never been a big lover of chocolate :p
it makes me feel sick even if i have a little bag of buttons, i always share it when i buy it!

Back