Low Carb and Cheating!

Just read that and it's funny because one of the Engineers at work the other day had a birthday and brought in some fresh cream cakes, as there was one left over that would have been thrown away I ate the cream, he kept saying to me, "Just eat it!" but then I told him that if he understood the diet he wouldn't keep saying that, in fairness after I explained it to him he understood, and no, I didn't eat it :D

I've heard about it wrinkly, I'd never do it though.

Found reading that very interesting. cheers wrinkly

Would you, could you - give it a try though Viks?

i read through alot of egg and meat threads on that site and it seems to be that people do it for 3-7 days when they are on a stall or plateau. so perhaps if i experiance a stall i will give it ago. I dont think i could do it for more than a week.

What a powerful & inspirational post Jim. Food for thought ;)

Sharon

I love this post - thanks Jim.

My problem last year when I was low-carbing is that I was always cheating. So my weight would go down then back up and down again etc... lol

I've not been brilliant this week but it means that I know I wont have a great if any loss. I'm expecting that and it's ok. I think as long as you accept this, then it's ok. It's when people cheat and then wonder why they haven't had a fantastic loss or a loss at all...

Thats fab Jim x

Anything that helps. :)

BUMPING ***READ 1ST POST***

uve just read that post and read m/e as mild exercise! lol

great post :D

Good one Vicky - I'd never seen that before. :eek:

This was on the low carb thread I think and has been moved.

Nah, It's just that I posted it ages and ages ago Vicky, it is a stickie though I thought?

I think it was in low carb forums Jim x

was it? I'm not sure, I didn't think I posted there.

Back