Low Carb Megastore

Rae

Anyone ordered off them before?

I'm a bit concerned, i ordered and paid on tuesday morning with royal mail 1st class delivery but still no parcel?

:confused:

xx

i got a load off stuff from them yesterday...

iv ordered from there quite a few times and they seem to be okay!

first class can take 3 - 5 working days

its a pain....

i always pay a wee bit extra and get dhl...but it'll come!

You know what was funny... As soon as i posted, the doorbell rung!

All here now!

Just had one of those atkins indulgence peanut choc bars with my cuppa and gosh it was yummy, tasted like a snickers bar!

xx

Can you use the atkins shakes and bars instead of CS ones...they seem to be cheaper? I don't think CS is dear as a certain other person was on about ...I would easily spend more than 32 euro a week on beer on peanuts, never minding food...I was just wondering as things are pretty tight at the mo so if I can save money anywhere I do!

You should talk to kels about it she is using the avidlite ones i think.. apparantly theyre just as tasty and much cheaper :)

Im not using any shakes at the moment, just a very simple atkins based diet at the moment but once my exams are over im going back on CS or maybe a cheaper version myself.

x

Thanks Rae, I'll ask her...she'll be sick of me and my constant questions;) You're right to give up shacks when doing your exams....i'd find it very hard to study without food, mind you its 24 years since I left school and I'm heading back to study Child physcology and play therapy in october...God help me!! Good luck with the exams..Iill be thinking of you on MOnday
X

as rae said i use the avidlite shakes from obviously avidlite.co.uk

theyre soo much cheaper, lower in carbs and you can taste that they dont have as much sugar in them:p

Thanks Kels I'll have a lok now...not very happy Hubbie came home and is so hungover he's gone to bed GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So do you replace two meals with those shakes kels and then use atkins principles for your main meal and snacks?

i only replace one...but thats just for the first 2 weeks cos im only allowed 20 grams of carbs for the first 2 weeks

after that im going to use 2 shakes a day because i can have 30-40 grams of carbs

but its all based on the atkins principles with a bit of cs thrown in.

plus im eating 6 times a day and keeping to my water!

Back