low fat creme freshe

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by lynnb68, 19 August 2010 Social URL.

1. lynnb68

lynnb68 Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    sw
    hiya can anyone help me i bought some low fat creme freshe by accident and didnt want to take it back so can any one give me some ideas as to what to do with it be it main meals or puddings on the sw plan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I love creme fraiche, and the low fat version is yummy.

I use it for puds. A tablespoon is 1.5syns and I add it to bowl of chopped fruit, or sugar free jelly for a low syn desert.

I make a sauce to go on top of fried tofu (I'm veggie but my mum uses the sauce to go with fish too). fry onion and garlic, add creme fraiche, dill and dash of lemon juice. Cook on low for few minutes, careful not to let it boil as this turns the creme fraiche.

I also use it in place of sour cream when I have run out on meals like chilli.

HTH

x

4. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.