Low fat Mayo

RubyRed80

I know that it's 3 syns for a level tblspoon, but I literally only need a scraping to add to my salad roll.

How would I syn this?

Thanks all! x

Measure out a tablespoon and see how much of it you used? You might be surprised at how much you're actually using, or how little you're using. Might be half a tbsp, so 1.5 syns if so?

I've just made my lunch and used half a teaspoon of mayo... Man, I was being good lol! Before I would've covered the entire thing ha!

x

Mayo is the devil! The full fat stuff is my favourite but it's like 5 syns for a tbsp, and I'd use about half a tub so it's out of the question lol. I switched to the lighter than light stuff, 1 tbsp is only half a syn. I will warn you though it's not mayo, not as we know it!

I love full fat mayo!! The light stuff isn't too bad, but I've tried the lighter than light and it's just not for me :( x

Yeah some things just aren't for some people, you have to make SW work for you, so stick with the low fat mayo :)! For me, I can't stand quark, I'd rather syn the real stuff! Or have Erm's syn free soft cheese :drool:

I agree its not real mayo at all but its a good enough substitute all about the damage control because i put it on everything usually lol

I can't stand quark either..........I'd rather syn something decent lol

I get the lighter than light mayo tesco n add a drop or two of vinegar............that works for me

For me the Extra Light Heinz mayo just isn't creamy enough :( The Light one is ok... nice :) Would love the full one, but I think it's 5 syns and not sure it's quite worth that lol x

Back