Low fat sausages

.Kate.

Are there actually any low fat sausages that taste good? I have tried a few, including the ww ones, and I didnt like them.

Which do you like and what is the points value of them?

morrisons eat smart are good and only 1pt each :)

THE 95% FAT FREE ONES they sell in asda in a green packet are really nice. not sure how many points though.

i second the 95% fat free ones in asda.. i also like the sainsburys bgty ones which i think are 1 each as well x

THE 95% FAT FREE ONES they sell in asda in a green packet are really nice. not sure how many points though.

Agreed, I think they are Bowers? or somethign like that. They are 1 point for one and 2.5 for to. They are the only ones i ever buy because they just taste good.

Yeah they have tiny bits of rice in them if you look close but taste like normal sausages.

I used to have one on a roll every sat morning and they fill the void

xx

i think they taste more meaty too normal sausages are always a bit suspect but with the 95% ones you can see it's just meat and not all the rest of the rubbish.

This is a great post Kate - i too have been trying to find nice tasting sausages. Will be giving the recommended ones a try!

Lesley
X

I love Chipolata sausages. They are just normal sausages, but alot thinner. Nice and meaty and don't taste like the lowfat ones. I remember having them as a kid!I tried them again recently and really enjoyed them. Plus they are only 1 point each!

Back