Low fat Super Noodle alternative?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ang17, 23 February 2014.

1. Ang17

Ang17 Active Member

Hi, does anyone know if there is a free/ very low syn alternative to Low fat Super Noodles? They used to be a staple for me for a quick lunch etc but since they changed the recipe they are awful.
  2. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

How about mug shots or pasta n sauce? I've got a cupboard full of them for when I need something quick and easy
  3. haileyhaiz

haileyhaiz Well-Known Member

I would love to know this too!! I can just about eat the chilli chicken ones but the thai sweet chilli are horrible!? :cry:

I know dried noodles are free but that's plain? Wonder what seasoning you could use to make your own 'super noodles'?
  4. Ang17

Ang17 Active Member

I do get mugshots and pasta n sauce but quite miss super noodles and wondered if there are any more free ones.
  5. haileyhaiz

haileyhaiz Well-Known Member

There are 3 low fat ones which I can find but there not great tasting in my opinion! I love the BBQ Beef ones so wish they would do a low fat version of those!! Lol!!
  6. Daisydolly

Daisydolly Well-Known Member

Someone told me to buy the chicken ones and add a chicken stock cube into it I haven't tried it yet so don't know myself. Xxx
  7. banban1977

banban1977 Member

I always have the low fat bachelor s with stock cubes added whilst cooking. Free and yummy!