low point sweets

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I travel a lot in my car and often like something sweet to suck on. Can I have your suggestions for low pointed sweets? Thank you

oh god,,i didnt know this about the mentos and had a few packets in the car and gave thm out to the kids this morn:(

I didn't know about mentos either! thankyou! get them pack of 4 from £1 shop :D btw think fruit pastels are the same too, either 2 or 2.5 points for pack :D

I really love the Weight Watchers Fruities in the liquorice flavour 0.5 points per pack :)

I really love the Weight Watchers Fruities in the liquorice flavour 0.5 points per pack :)

i'd love to have the WW sweets but i don't go to meetings.. so only way is buying them off the site or through ebay and it's verging on £5 just to get some! it's ridiculous! :(

aniseed balls are good because you can't just munch your way through a whole bag in 5 seconds flat (unless you have teeth of steel)

M&S do sugar free sweets - similar to WW ones, butterscotch and a couple of other flavours. I think they taste better than the WW ones as well. I can't remember exact pointage but they're low.

i'd love to have the WW sweets but i don't go to meetings.. so only way is buying them off the site or through ebay and it's verging on £5 just to get some! it's ridiculous! :(

:( they are nice but that is expensive, it's a shame they don't sell them in the shops. I'm sure lots of people would buy them.

Sugar free Polo`s are my choice 100g =3.5 pts you will need 3 whole packets to reach that

Back