low point tasty sausages??

Hodgins low fat sausages, 1pp per sausage and just like a real sausage :) tescos do them!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I must walk round wiv my eyes closed lol im always in tesco but neva came across those but i am new 2 all this...they will b on my shoppin list now ..thank u :)

I've checked five tescos for those Hodgins low fat sausages and have had no luck.

Merrion, Dundrum, Nutgrove and both the Baggot Street ones.

Does anybody know which tesco they are available in?

QueenOmi said:
I've checked five tescos for those Hodgins low fat sausages and have had no luck.

Merrion, Dundrum, Nutgrove and both the Baggot Street ones.

Does anybody know which tesco they are available in?

I got them two weeks ago in the square in Tallaght. They are pretty nice same as most sausages.

Thank you!!!

I'll have to ask my sister to pick up some so! She works in Tallaght. I even tried to buy them online because I miss sausages so much on ww.

QueenOmi said:
Thank you!!!

I'll have to ask my sister to pick up some so! She works in Tallaght. I even tried to buy them online because I miss sausages so much on ww.

I know they are one of my faves, sausage and mash. Yum yum hopefully they have them in stock. As the don't always have them when I'm in. My mum works there so I get her to check for me too

If you have a centra close by its worth looking in there too because my local has them in there also woop :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I eat morrisons 'eat smart' sausages 2pp each

So funny! Because I've been checking my Spar, Mace and the only convenience store I don't have near me to centra! These sound so good. I might have to consider moving! ;)

Sainsburys taste the difference pork and apple chipolatas 2pp each. Most chipolatas are 2pp an blimmin tasty x

Sainsburys taste the difference pork and apple chipolatas 2pp each. Most chipolatas are 2pp an blimmin tasty x

I think asda extra special chipolatas are 1pp each. Ive bought the WW sausages but I dont like the fact there is less than 60% meat in them. I prefer knowing there is at least 90% meat in them

Back