Low PP Lunch Ideas?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by GLITTERS, 20 January 2011 Social URL.

1. GLITTERS

GLITTERS Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Any suggestions for low pro pointed lunches?

What are you guys having for lunch?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LauraLoo

LauraLoo Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Um this week we are fairly skint and so just using what we have in the house - at work I have been having a "toasty" - 2 slices nimble bread with 2 light cheese slices and some sweet chilli sauce too - tasty but fairly low point - 6 in total. (3 for bread, 2 for cheese (aldi brand) and 1 for a tbsp sweet chilli)

Alongside I had some sweet peppers chopped to nibble on and some days had a pack of skips or similar, or sometimes fruit and a yoghurt.

I sometimes have wraps with various fillings, alongside some low or 0 point soup too - does help keep you feeling fuller for longer.

4. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I'm on low fat cheese wraps and rice cakes today!

5. Hannahgraceee

Hannahgraceee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Undecided
    Yesterday i had the best lunch ever!

40g pasta - 4PP
    60g sweetcorn 2PP
    half a red pepper diced
    cucumber diced
    1 tbsp of extra light may - 0 PP

was lush :)

6. GLITTERS

GLITTERS Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks girls, when i'm working i usually go to the local deli counter and get a wrap with breaded chicken, cheese & onion so I have to come up with a lower pointed version of that or a low pointed sandwich. I'm eating plenty of fruit too so that keeps me satisfied too

7. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    Be careful with the fruit even though it is 0pp, it CAN still show at the scales as it is has natural sugars and calories, as my friend found out last night :eek: she is tracking and has upped her fruit intake o about 6 pcs per day, but she wasn't losing lbs or was gaining half lb here and there for the last month, she swapped bananas, pineapple & grapes for satsumas & apples & this week she lost 4lb :D

As our leader said don't pig out on fruit just because it is 0pp. It is 0pp so people are more likely to get their 5 a day instead of swapping (when it carried points) for a biscuit etc

8. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had a tesco Light Choices chicken and gravy pie (like a shepherds pie) and it was OK. 9 pps. They had some mince and potato meals for only £1 each which I think are 6 pps so I got a couple for another day. They also had some £1 pasta ones but they were more pointy so I didn't bother - 12pps I think.

9. minime

minime Gold Member

0pp soup, tin tuna (3pp), ww pitta bread or bagel (3pp), large salad, 1 tbsp of extra light mayo (0pp).

I tend to have either 0pp soup or free salad to bulk out lunch but keep points low.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.