Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

low PP snacks

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by piiiinksocks, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. piiiinksocks

piiiinksocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum but been doing weight watchers since middle of march. I've lost 18lb, same if not a bit more to go, and I'm losing it so much right now!!!

I've been off work all week on study leave. I have 2 exams next week so a little stressed. That, coupled with boredom and a cupboard full of food is disastrous!! I'm not even hungry, I just want to eat rubbish.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? I've already had a cornetto and crisp this morning!! All pointed though!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    HOw about some cherry tomatoes? or some carrot sticks,
    Skinny cow skinny dippers are only 2 ppts and yummy. yogurt? fruit?
    good luck

4. piiiinksocks

piiiinksocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    But that's so well behaved!! I know its what I should do. And the walk to the shop to get them WILL benefit too....

5. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well try to find some naughty ones as well! sometimes you have to be naughty!

6. piiiinksocks

piiiinksocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh I know!! I had about 3 weeks of being naughty (and a very lucky no gains!!) So this week is being good. I went to the shop, I got carrots, Sharon fruit (yum yum!!) And meringue nests. My only issue will be when I want to eat them all.

How do you resist eating an entire packet of something you like?! I feel my issue lately is how to say no!!!

7. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I sort of did eat whole packets when I started but now I find I don't really want them and my whole system seems to have got used to less food. when I planned to have a binge the other week I could not really eat anywhere near what I used to -for which I was very grateful! I do sometimes have an entire pack of cherry tomatoes cause I love em.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.