low PP snacks

piiiinksocks

Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum but been doing weight watchers since middle of march. I've lost 18lb, same if not a bit more to go, and I'm losing it so much right now!!!

I've been off work all week on study leave. I have 2 exams next week so a little stressed. That, coupled with boredom and a cupboard full of food is disastrous!! I'm not even hungry, I just want to eat rubbish.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this? I've already had a cornetto and crisp this morning!! All pointed though!!

HOw about some cherry tomatoes? or some carrot sticks,
Skinny cow skinny dippers are only 2 ppts and yummy. yogurt? fruit?
good luck

Well try to find some naughty ones as well! sometimes you have to be naughty!

Oh I know!! I had about 3 weeks of being naughty (and a very lucky no gains!!) So this week is being good. I went to the shop, I got carrots, Sharon fruit (yum yum!!) And meringue nests. My only issue will be when I want to eat them all.

How do you resist eating an entire packet of something you like?! I feel my issue lately is how to say no!!!

I sort of did eat whole packets when I started but now I find I don't really want them and my whole system seems to have got used to less food. when I planned to have a binge the other week I could not really eat anywhere near what I used to -for which I was very grateful! I do sometimes have an entire pack of cherry tomatoes cause I love em.

Back