Low propoints goodies

They're 2 propoints. They don't put the old points on the food anymore so any points you see on food (and most points people are talking about on here) are propoints.

I got those cookies in Tescos a while back - keep an eye out for em in your supermarket :)

Aldi do a lovely mint hot chocolate thats only 1pp! great as i dont drink tea or coffee its yum too!

These are all available from morissons and 1pp too!!xx

Attachments

• image-3124444496.jpg
    image-3124444496.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 333
The below are a good snack also, 1pp each, and at 50p a bag are a third of the price of the WW own brand for exactly the same thing in all but name! Gives me a sugar fix if I crave one...
01AF-V76X.jpg 016313.jpg

Attachments

• 16_pink_whites.jpg
    16_pink_whites.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 261
Try put the pink n whites in the microwave for a few seconds! They are yummy!!

Hi im really hungry reading this now.. ive seen WW chocolate eclairs a few times where can i buy them looked in my Tesco and not thei. Thank you

I am currently in love with Boots Shapers snacks. My favourite is teh Swet and Salty Popcorn at 2PP a bag. Some of the bars are 2PP as well. My favourite is a Crispy Wafer one at 2PP but the Mint Nougat is also really good.

Hot Chocolate - i love the Galaxy one at the moment. It is yummy. Think it's 1 PP and it feels so much more luxurious

I love the Muller Light Turkish Delight Yogurt.. it is 2PP and so lovely.

Velvet Salt and Vinegar crisps are lovely as well....

I am currently in love with Boots Shapers snacks. My favourite is teh Swet and Salty Popcorn at 2PP a bag. Some of the bars are 2PP as well. My favourite is a Crispy Wafer one at 2PP but the Mint Nougat is also really good.

Hot Chocolate - i love the Galaxy one at the moment. It is yummy. Think it's 1 PP and it feels so much more luxurious

I love the Muller Light Turkish Delight Yogurt.. it is 2PP and so lovely.

Velvet Salt and Vinegar crisps are lovely as well....

I love boots shapers snacks too. They're yummy but I wish they were a bit cheaper or the bars came in a multipack or something!

Gonna look for that galaxy hot chocolate, thanks for the tip :)
Never seen the Turkish delight muller lights so gonna look for them too, I love Turkish! X

The mint nougat and strawberry nougat bars both come in a multipack of 5... but they are the only ones.

It is a pain they are so expensive but i do think they are worth it occasionally.

Mmm... Some of my favorite snacks...
Tayto Snaps - 2pp
Burger bites - 2pp
Chickatees -2pp
Banshee bones -3pp
Hula hoops -4pp
Jonnie onion rings -4pp
King crisps -5pp (4pp for multipack)
Hunky dorys -6pp
Monster munch -4pp
Boots shapers bacon bites -3pp
Boots shapers nougat bars -3pp
Rice krispie square -3pp
Breaksize square -2pp
Cadbury bliss, 2 chunks -3pp
Cadbury snow star cake -4pp (oooh christmassy)
Mars cake bar -3pp
Cadbury mini roll -3pp
Mr.Kipling French fancy -3pp
Carrs melts X 2 -1pp
Freddo -3pp (X2 = 5pp)
Kitkat, funsize -3pp
Galaxy bubbly -5pp
Cadbury rich tea -2pp (X2 = 3pp)
McVities mini choc digestives -3pp
McVities mini cookies -3pp
Mini jammie dodgers -2pp
Magnum, mini -5pp
Mini ice berger -3pp (X2 = 5pp)
Kinder pingui -4pp
Strawberry cornetto -5pp

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks a million .... that list is amazing!!!! :)

I was really excited to discover that a pack of 4 mini jammie dodgers was just 2pp per pack.

And that tesco's ready made yorkshire puddings are only 1pp each.
I love me some yorkshire puddings =D

Hartley's Sugar Free Jelly Crystals with frozen or fresh fruit set in them are the best low Propoint treats in my opinion! feels naughty but completely free for a serving !!! :p

Back