Low propoints goodies

I've just been searching for Beefeater food as I'm planning to go there on Saturday. It says Caramel Apple Crumble Pie with Crème Fraîche is only 2 PP. Can that be right!?!

It does sound too good to be true , but ya never know !

Let me know how good it is !! Lol

Magnum mini temptations are 4pp each and lovely
Especially like tiramisu and apple tart

I love the fact that meringue is so low in points. 2 meringue nests from co-op were 3pp! I had them with some onken fat free strawberry yogurt and strawberries.

I love Tangy Toms at 2pp, much cheaper (and nicer in my opinion!) than WW Crisps yet the same PP. x

Mini Milks are also 1pp :) x

And mini twisters 1pp as well.

Regular twisters are 2pp.

Plus the dib dab ice lollies and heater skelter lollies (most supermarkets have their own name for the ) just 1pp also

And mini twisters 1pp as well.

Regular twisters are 2pp.

Plus the dib dab ice lollies and heater skelter lollies (most supermarkets have their own name for the ) just 1pp also

I put that on my post originally and then realised it was in the post about two spaces above so deleted it lol x

I put that on my post originally and then realised it was in the post about two spaces above so deleted it lol x

I figured it would probably be there somewhere, but I couldn't be bothered to scroll back and find out, so just posted it anyway lol

I figured it would probably be there somewhere, but I couldn't be bothered to scroll back and find out, so just posted it anyway lol

Lazy Smurf! X

Does anyone know what milky bar and chocolate ice jems would be in points? These are my favourites on sw but changing to ww next week.

Does anyone know what milky bar and chocolate ice jems would be in points? These are my favourites on sw but changing to ww next week.

The 12.5g Milky Bars (The Ones in a 6 Multipack) are 2pp :) x

Choc Gems are 3pp a Pack or 7pp for 2 Packs :) x

Your a star thank you.

At least I don't have to give them up. They keep me going and a little something to look forward to during the day.

Roll on pay day and then I can join x

Your a star thank you.

At least I don't have to give them up. They keep me going and a little something to look forward to during the day.

Roll on pay day and then I can join x

Do you have an iPad or iPhone? X PS-Everyone has to have a Treat, I have a Full Size Choc Bar every night, keeps me going all day! X

Has anyone got any low propoint sweets?

I've found that the snack size haribo are only 1pp but wanting a mixture of different sweets for the tin.

Can't have chocolate, due to an allergy :(

Back