Low syn Alcohol

abijo

I'm going out on Friday with friends from work, I'm 19 so love shots and things :)

Are there any low syn shots, like apple sourz / catch 22 if anyone knows the syns in these? or absinthe?

Also, I like Taboo and lemonade, is this really just 1.5 syns for a glass? And what would diet coke and vodka be?

What do you drink when you go out?

Thanks xxxx

Hi abijo
I think vodka is 2.5 syns in a 25 ml pub measure of vodka so its quite a low syn drink with diet coke. Not sure about the others tho :) Have fun x

Eeeeekkk I must be getting old, I've never heard of half these things lol

I agree with mrsmayblossom - vodka and diet pop is pretty much the best way to go (2.5 syns per glass, or 4 syns per glass for anyone from Northern Ireland reading this where the measures are bigger)

If you like Bacardi, I believe a 25ml measure of that is 2.5 syns also.

Most Bacardi Breezers are 7.5 syns, and (I think) the low sugar ones are 5 syns if my memory serves me correctly.

Have a good night :D

Hi all at minimins just a quick question. Does anyone know the true value of syns for taboo. In my syn bible from 2009 (bit out of date) it says 25ml is 1.5 syn. I've just googles the nutrition information and it says it's 69 calories for 25 ml. So that would make it about 3.5. Who's telling the truth x

Just checked SW online - 25ml measure is 1.5 syns and 35ml measure is 2 syns.

Don't trust everything you read on the internet as far as nutritional info goes!!

paperclip said:
Just checked SW online - 25ml measure is 1.5 syns and 35ml measure is 2 syns.

Don't trust everything you read on the internet as far as nutritional info goes!!

Thanks for that. Managed to steal the laptop back of my son to go on slimming world and it does say what it says it the book. Wahoo taboo it is x

The only problem is you hardly ever get diet lemonade in pubs :eek:( Taboo & coke might be a bit weird. I haven't had taboo for years.

Back