low syn chocolate

Hi there,

Curly Wurly is 6 syns
milky way is 6 syns (for one section tho!)

Other than that I don't know, sorry! Curly Wurly's are good if you put them in the freezer before eating, they take AGES to eat and it feels like you've had more than you have!

Clare xx

dont know if you have ever heard of milkados, but their available in most supermarkets, and their 1/2 a sin a stick and lovely, so the whole box is only about 7 sins
laura x:)

How many in a box, greedy aren't I, LOL....

their worth it!! and in morrisons at minute 3 boxes for £1- bargain!!! x

omg in my morrisons they were on offer just yesterday , for 3 boxes for £1 love x

Hi, this sound yummy, would you find these in the sweet section? who are they made by? thanks very much

They're in the biscuit section normally. Not sure who they're made by though.

BTW, I'm not 100% sure but I think the higher the level of Cocoa in chocolate the lower in syns it is for you. So dark chocolate is lower in syns than milk chocolate....I think that's right :confused:

If you melt some dark chocolate and dip strawberries and chunks of banana in it and then freeze them, they make a good chokkie fix and you only syn the amount of chocolate you use. A little goes a long way doing it this way. XX

If you melt some dark chocolate and dip strawberries and chunks of banana in it and then freeze them, they make a good chokkie fix and you only syn the amount of chocolate you use. A little goes a long way doing it this way. XX

oh that sounds fab! thanks

Ooooh sounds nice think i will be trying that :)

You can buy a bag of Treat Size Cadbury's and the highest bar is 4.5 syns. They're £1.99 from Aldi but I suspect that you can get them from anywhere. Put them in the freezer!

You can buy a bag of Treat Size Cadbury's and the highest bar is 4.5 syns. They're £1.99 from Aldi but I suspect that you can get them from anywhere. Put them in the freezer!

i brought loads of these at asda for 1-00 a bag you say each one is no more then 4.5 syns does that mean any treat size bar from cadburys is no more then 4.5 syns

Back