Low syn Creamy Garlic Mushrooms

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi MM's!

It was my hubby's birthday and I wanted to make him a 2 course meal (SW friendly of course ;)), here is the starter I made:

2 Cloves garlic finely chopped
1 punnet closed cup mushrooms chopped into quarters
1 tbsp Philadelphia Light (28g 2 syns)

I fried the garlic in frylight in a medium saucepan on low heat for about 5 minutes, constantly stirring.
Then added in the mushrooms, spraying with more frylight and stirring until browned.

I then took them off the heat and covered the pan with a lid and let them "sweat" for 5 minutes.

Then added the Philadelphia Light and mixed it through the mushrooms until melted.

I then toasted a piece of WeightWatchers Thick bread (1/2 HEB or 3 syns), spread with butter for hubby and with a Laughing Cow Light Triangle for me and then put the mushrooms on the toast and poured equal amounts of the "sauce" in the pan on top.

Our friend had come round for tea aswell and both hubby and him said that they were delicious and could I please do them again soon :D (I can't say how they tasted as I have a cold and can't taste anything at the moment!! :p)

Hope you like them!

Thanks Claireg, glad you liked them! :D

i made these for myself and my OH last week, and they were soooo yummy, he loved them also, thanks very much for this. xx

Yum!!

These sound amazing. Can use the Philadelphia light as a HXB if you are on a green day so might do that tomorrow :)

This sounds amazing gonna have it tomorrow night with a sirloin steak & baked potato nom nom

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Sounds yummy
Mushyroomies and cheese and garlic - all my favs in one go!!!
:)

These were yummy!!!! I want them again and only finished then less than an hour ago :)

Back