Low Syn crisps??

Could anyone tell me if the aldi cheese curls are 4 syns a bag or les n they are 64 cals, a 17g packet

1 syn per 20 calories.
So 64/20 = 3.2 - round down to 3 syns

yer i go buy the 20 cals=1 syn rule, but if it contains free food id check it out, because stuff like chiken bites (mattesons) are only 2.5syns but have 102 cals which should put them at 5 syns! so id check the website :)

yer i go buy the 20 cals=1 syn rule, but if it contains free food id check it out, because stuff like chiken bites (mattesons) are only 2.5syns but have 102 cals which should put them at 5 syns! so id check the website :)

Yes but Aldi cheese curls are very definitely NOT going to have any free food in!!! ;)

The only free stuff is lean meat, veg, pasta, rice, potatoes etc. Cheese curls do not contain any of that and are a snack anyway so wouldn't qualify.

Just to add the Aldi crisps taste yummy! We got these to try and love them, another thing to go to aldi for.

This thread has just caused me to breathe a sigh of relief. In a mood last night, I ate 3 bags of crisps and was thiking they'd screw me up for the week, but they are 5 syns a bag, so I just need to reduce my daily syns a little to balance it out til Wed. Good to know, thanks all for info (and yes, I'll look up before I tuck in next time!)

PatchworkPuss said:
I had the Boots Shapers Salted Popcorn today which was a very reasonable sized bag for only 4.5 syns. well worth the syns and good for smuggling into the cinema under your coat :)

I love this popcorn and make sure I always have a stock in my draw at work

Huffpot said:
That's really low! Are they nice?

I have been told in group they are lovely not tried them yet though I don't go morrisons very often. Apparantley they sold them a few years ago n stopped doing them and have started selling them again my consultant seemed really excited about them lol

I love Sainsburys BGTY Cheese and red onion flavour soya and potato snacks. Only 4 1/2 syns per 25g bag and they seem to last forever. they stock them by the crackers and snack a jacks etc . I go for these every time :)

hi i am also startin sw i have been doin it myself just till can afford a class i think its important u have a tread i like the alpen lights and even better can be used as heb

OMG - Melted Cheese and Bacon Flavour Walkers Pops - 4 syns for a 19g Bag. Delicious.

Back