• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low Syn Dessert Idea

I just wanted to let you all know about a yummy low syn dessert that I have tried this weekend....:D....apologies if it has already been mentioned.

We had people over for dinner last night and for dessert I made them eton mess. As an alternative I had low fat fromage frais with some sweetner added to it and then from Sainsburys I bought the Forest Fruits Compote. It is only 11 syns for the whole pot and I used the tiniest bit for me, probably not even a teaspoon. Swirled it round with the fromage frais and it was SO yummy!!! I counted it as one syn but am pretty certain that it is less than that because I didn't even use 1/11 of the pot! For a real treat you could break a meringue nest in to chunks and stir that in too (in the style of eton mess) and that would only be 4 syns max!!! It was yummy!! xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lentil2

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st6.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st5.5lb(10.05%)
I have something similar for my dessert often!!
A meringue nest filled with frozen summer fruits (defrosted, obviously!) and then topped with fromage frais or a mullerlight.
Gorgeous!! And more to the point, only 3 syns for the meringue!
Sometimes I have mini meringues which are 1 syn each so I have 4 or 5.....great to cure that sweet craving ;)

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
S: 19st1lb C: 17st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 1st9lb(8.61%)
Definitely, meringues are a great dessert idea, I love having mine with vlf fromage frais, mixed berries and a mini mikybar broken into pieces on top, totally indulgent and only 6.5 syns!