Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Low Syn Dessert Idea

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pink_Peony, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

I just wanted to let you all know about a yummy low syn dessert that I have tried this weekend....:D....apologies if it has already been mentioned.

We had people over for dinner last night and for dessert I made them eton mess. As an alternative I had low fat fromage frais with some sweetner added to it and then from Sainsburys I bought the Forest Fruits Compote. It is only 11 syns for the whole pot and I used the tiniest bit for me, probably not even a teaspoon. Swirled it round with the fromage frais and it was SO yummy!!! I counted it as one syn but am pretty certain that it is less than that because I didn't even use 1/11 of the pot! For a real treat you could break a meringue nest in to chunks and stir that in too (in the style of eton mess) and that would only be 4 syns max!!! It was yummy!! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BevR

BevR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oooh that sounds nice especially adding the meringue nest to it, will have to give one ago thanks!!:eating:

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have something similar for my dessert often!!
    A meringue nest filled with frozen summer fruits (defrosted, obviously!) and then topped with fromage frais or a mullerlight.
    Gorgeous!! And more to the point, only 3 syns for the meringue!
    Sometimes I have mini meringues which are 1 syn each so I have 4 or 5.....great to cure that sweet craving ;)

5. Amber_Baby

Amber_Baby I'm a raver baby!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Definitely, meringues are a great dessert idea, I love having mine with vlf fromage frais, mixed berries and a mini mikybar broken into pieces on top, totally indulgent and only 6.5 syns!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.