Low Syn Dessert Idea

Pink_Peony

I just wanted to let you all know about a yummy low syn dessert that I have tried this weekend....:D....apologies if it has already been mentioned.

We had people over for dinner last night and for dessert I made them eton mess. As an alternative I had low fat fromage frais with some sweetner added to it and then from Sainsburys I bought the Forest Fruits Compote. It is only 11 syns for the whole pot and I used the tiniest bit for me, probably not even a teaspoon. Swirled it round with the fromage frais and it was SO yummy!!! I counted it as one syn but am pretty certain that it is less than that because I didn't even use 1/11 of the pot! For a real treat you could break a meringue nest in to chunks and stir that in too (in the style of eton mess) and that would only be 4 syns max!!! It was yummy!! xxx

oooh that sounds nice especially adding the meringue nest to it, will have to give one ago thanks!!:eating:

Definitely, meringues are a great dessert idea, I love having mine with vlf fromage frais, mixed berries and a mini mikybar broken into pieces on top, totally indulgent and only 6.5 syns!

Back