Low Syn Lasagne

Jayner that's on here gets a cheese sauce that u make with water although I'm not sure where from (morrisons i expect) and I dont know how many syns it is, although she would...

I've got the Bisto cheese sauce in a tub which you mix up with water. So if you used this then you wouldn't have to cut into your HEXA. Not sure of the syns off the top of my head though...

Mmm... I fancy lasagne now!

You can always make the White sauce out of natural yogurt (500g), a beaten egg, nutmeg and seasoning all whisked together! Tastes awesome!

Just a couple questions if you don't mind me asking as I'm making this for dinner tonight and just want to check a couple things :)

If I use my skimmed milk allowance is that 8 syns for the whole cheese sauce, so I just divide it by the portions and how many is this to serve do you think?

Thanks so much, I love all your recipes you post :D xx

Just a couple questions if you don't mind me asking as I'm making this for dinner tonight and just want to check a couple things :)

If I use my skimmed milk allowance is that 8 syns for the whole cheese sauce, so I just divide it by the portions and how many is this to serve do you think?

Thanks so much, I love all your recipes you post :D xx

Hi there
The packet of sauce is 8 syns total made up with milk. I tend to use the milk from my Healthy extra then divide the lasagne by me and hubby so it is 4 syns.
If you were to not use the milk from your healthy extra then you would have to syn the milk on top. Hope this helps.
Enjoy xxx

Made this last night (no bacon), with the colmans and it's worth the syns:D Made 4 good portions with it, so easy tea for us tonight;) Thanks Mrs x x

Futurebabe said:
Hi - tried the lasagne recipe this evening, and followed Mrs Wilsoncrofts amended recipe - apart from the wine and cheese topping. ;)

I used fat free creme fraiche mixed with 56g grated reduced fat cheddar cheese. So on the Extra Easy plan this is only 8 syns in total.

I made enough for four, so 2 syns per serving and I had enough sauce left over to freeze three portions of "free" bolognaise sauce.

Truly amazing flavour and yes, much better than any I have bought in the past. I served with green salad ... yum :eat:

Where did you get you ff Creme fraiche? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Going to try this tonight, thanks! I assume the creme freche and the quark won't go funny being cooked in the oven? Sorry - dumb question maybe ;-)

I had to bump this lasagne as it is beautiful.
The family loved it and i would even cook it for anyone.
This is one of the best sw meals ever.........

Back