low syn lasangue recipe?

I would imagine you could make it pretty simply on extra easy and serve it with some veg.

I don't know about quantities but make some mince bolognaise how you like it (I use extra lean mince, mushrooms, onions, red peppers, lean bacon diced, passata and garlic) and then layer in between pasta sheets - for the creamy sauce you could mix fromage frais with laughing cow cheese (your HEX) or just mix with some quark (free) and black pepper and salt. Sprinkle some cheese on top if you want it crispy!

Last edited:
I normally make it as LuhLuhLoser suggests but use fat free cottage cheese as a substitute for the cheese sauce which is free on EE. I would then weigh out some low fat cheddar (amount depending on how many you are serving) to sprinkle on the top :) Ooooohhhhh....I could really eat some Lasange now!!

I really dont like the substitute toppings.
I have been making mine with schwartz packet cheese sauce 7.5syn for the pack. It says it needs 300ml of milk, but i have been making it 1/2 milk 1/2 water with no problems. i have then been using 75ml milk from HEA and the rest in cheese for the top.
Tastes like actual lasagne and worth the syns :) ive been saying 4 syns when i have it and HEA

I make mine using quorn mince(just like texture) adding strained tin of tomatoes and passata & whatever vegetables. I always add usual spices but a pinch of curry powder as well. For my white sauce I mix 500g of fat free natural yoghurt with 2 eggs and its yummy it clings to the lasagne sheets. If I have my HEA I add the cheese.

Back