Low syn mini baked cheesecakes

sarahm85

Silver Member
I love cheesecake, and I think these are a really good SW version. The quantities I used made 12 individual cheesecakes, using my muffin tray. You might need to reduce/increase the amounts depending on your own muffin tray - mine is a normal sized one. My recipe below works out just over 3 syns per cheesecake.

10 digestive biscuits (35 syns)
1oz/28g Flora extra light (2.5 syns)
1 pot of vanilla mullerlight yoghurt
1 tsp of vanilla essence
250g tub of Quark
2 eggs
3 tbsp sweetener

Bash up the biscuits into crumbs - you can use a food processor for this. Then add the crumbs and Flora in a bowl and mix together. I put the bowl over a pan of boiling water to melt the Flora so it mixes easier.

Line your muffin tray with muffin cases, or spray them with Frylight. Then divide the crumb mix between each well, pressing it down firmly to create the base. Chill the tray in the fridge.

In a bowl, add the Quark, Mullerlight, essence and sweetener and mix together until it's nice and smooth. Beat eggs and fold into the mixture.

Divide the mixture between each muffin well, pouring over the biscuit base and smooth it over.

I can't quite remember what I did with the oven - I think I had it at about 180, and kept checking them every so often. They need to be just set when you touch them. I then left them in the oven to cool. Once cooled, put the tray in the fridge - this allows the biscuit base to firm up nicely and they're easier to lift out chilled if you've not used muffin cases.

The recipe can be easily adapted
- use a strawberry flavour muller and strawberry essence instead for strawberry cheese - you could even top each one with half a strawberry!
- Add chocolate Options sachet and/or cocoa powder (remember to work out syns!)
- Add lemon juice and rind to the quark yoghurt mix.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow thanks for that recipe!! I will try it. x

I made these yesterday using rich tea biscuits. So the syns were reduced. I used 12 rich tea (6 syns) and flora extra light - used a bit extra flora but not much. I reckon 10 syns for the bases. I worked out 1 syn for each cake because the other ingredients are free.

They were lovely! I now want to try variations. I did strawberry ones, but I think I would like to try vanilla. Also I think it would be to double the topping amount because I thought it was quite thin. I think if eaten in moderation these are a really nice low syn treat. Despite the low syns I don't think you should eat 5 a day or anything lol because it would probably affect your weight loss.

Yum.

i made these at the weekend and they where nice but need a topping I felt. Maybe blackberries ( lots near me ) cooked down with some gelatine to set it ?

Back