Low syn pizza base?

Emz24

Anyone know any? Or even how many syns are in one?? They have the gluten free ones in my supermarket!! And is there any low syn pizzas? I just cant get pizza out of my head:(((

I've just bought some Mission Deli mini wraps, they're only 5 syns. I used to use full size ones before SW but think these will be ok with a big salad and SW chips. Otherwise use a wholemeal pitta from Asda as HEXB x

I usually use a tortilla wrap, the Tesco seeded one mostly, 8 syns for a 10 inch pizza. The others are too small for me. Today I've just made the rosti pizza from another thread tho, scrummy!

Thanks ladies,I'm in ireland so dont have asda,never thought of a tortilla wrap!will have to try that!I just want dominos alllllll the time:)x

The tesxo wholemeal pizza base mix can be used as a HE I believe ive seen that on here somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try typing in "smash pizza" and read some of the threads. The base is made of smash so free on green or EE. And trust me, its not as bad as it sounds.

Oh wow made a pizza for luck today using a wrap.....wow just 8syns too. I would eat it everyday I swear:))) thanks ladies I never would have know this xxxx

Pizza using Instant mash

Hi All.
here is my recipe for Pizza using Instant Mash

Pete’s Pizza made from Instant Mash (3)

Use 125g from a pack of Sainsbury Instant Mash (250g)
One Tsp of mixed herbs.
Mix together then add hot water until the mix is like bread doe.
Add 1 egg and mix.
Spray a Flat Pan with 3-4 Fry Light shots, wipe across pan.
Press the mix into the pan and cover in clingfilm, rolling out with a rolling pin as thin as possible, remove clingfilm.
Cook one side until light brown then slide onto a flat plate with care, add 2-3 Fry Lights then return the pizza base and cook other side 3-6 mins depends on thickness.
Allow to cool on a cake rack.

Put Passata in a pan enough to cover Pizza base, add 1 TSP Tomato Puree and a few drops of “Worcester Sauce”,add chopped basil leaves, heat till thickened but DO NOT BOIL.
Coat the Pizza base with the Passata, cook your onion in balsamic vinegar until soft, add to base.
Add your choice of “Toppings”

This was my choice of Toppings : 5balls/40g Mozzarella, 1 slices of Lean Ham, 2 Mushrooms, sprinkled with 28g of Mild Hard Cheddar and place on Pre Heated Pizza Stone at 180/190 and cook until the cheese is bubbling.

Eat with Salad.

Sainsburys Ham Sainsburys
7 wafer thin breaded Ham slices Cows Milk Mozzarella

Per 1 slice Per 5 balls/ 40g

Cal=18 Kcal=81.6
Fat=0.2g Fat=6.16g
Total Sugar=0.3g Sugar=0.5g
Salt=0.4g Salt=0.43g
Sat Fat=trace Sat Fat=4.0g

Sainsburys Sainsburys Mash
Mild Hard Cheese

Per 28g Per 100g

Kcal=110 Cal=18
Fat=9.1g Fat=0.2g
Total Sugar=0.2g Total Sugar=0.3g
Salt=0.5g Salt=0.4g
Sat Fat=6.2g Sat Fat= Trace

Attachments

• IMG_0085 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0085 (Large).JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_0086 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0086 (Large).JPG
    128 KB · Views: 6,148
  • IMG_0088 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0088 (Large).JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,381
As far as i kno its free on green n ee :) weve had it a couple times other day i did mine quiet thin n square shape topped with the tom sauce tuna red pepper onion n hex a of cheese wash lush

Ive used mr mash n i think the tesco value 1 last as thats all that was in but i used 100g between 3 ov us and mine was smaller so wudnt ov thought it wud b many syn if it was to be synd if that makes any sense at all :)

bilsat said:
Hi All.
here is my recipe for Pizza using Instant Mash

Pete’s Pizza made from Instant Mash (3)

Use 125g from a pack of Sainsbury Instant Mash (250g)
One Tsp of mixed herbs.
Mix together then add hot water until the mix is like bread doe.
Add 1 egg and mix.
Spray a Flat Pan with 3-4 Fry Light shots, wipe across pan.
Press the mix into the pan and cover in clingfilm, rolling out with a rolling pin as thin as possible, remove clingfilm.
Cook one side until light brown then slide onto a flat plate with care, add 2-3 Fry Lights then return the pizza base and cook other side 3-6 mins depends on thickness.
Allow to cool on a cake rack.

Put Passata in a pan enough to cover Pizza base, add 1 TSP Tomato Puree and a few drops of “Worcester Sauce”,add chopped basil leaves, heat till thickened but DO NOT BOIL.
Coat the Pizza base with the Passata, cook your onion in balsamic vinegar until soft, add to base.
Add your choice of “Toppings”

This was my choice of Toppings : 5balls/40g Mozzarella, 1 slices of Lean Ham, 2 Mushrooms, sprinkled with 28g of Mild Hard Cheddar and place on Pre Heated Pizza Stone at 180/190 and cook until the cheese is bubbling.

Eat with Salad.

Sainsburys Ham Sainsburys
7 wafer thin breaded Ham slices Cows Milk Mozzarella

Per 1 slice Per 5 balls/ 40g

Cal=18 Kcal=81.6
Fat=0.2g Fat=6.16g
Total Sugar=0.3g Sugar=0.5g
Salt=0.4g Salt=0.43g
Sat Fat=trace Sat Fat=4.0g

Sainsburys Sainsburys Mash
Mild Hard Cheese

Per 28g Per 100g

Kcal=110 Cal=18
Fat=9.1g Fat=0.2g
Total Sugar=0.2g Total Sugar=0.3g
Salt=0.5g Salt=0.4g
Sat Fat=6.2g Sat Fat=

Trace

Your pizza looks lovely! I've only ever attempted to make this once and I wasn't impressed! Think I'm defo gonna give your recipe a go!!

This one uses Scan Bran as a base. The recipe came from a thread on here, but I can't find the original post to link to now, so I've just pasted it in below. I haven't tried it so can't vouch for it. I presume the reason you cook your toppings first is so they don't make the base soggy in the oven.

Pizza
Syns:
12 Syns for the whole pizza!

Method:
1. Soak 4 Scan Bran in a little hot chicken stock. When the stock has soaked in and the Scan Brans are soft, mash. Form the Scan mash into a pizza shape on a baking tray covered in baking parchment . Cook in a medium oven until crisp. Place ½ tin of Napolina chopped tomatoes in thick sauce in a microwave dish along with half an onion finely sliced, a crushed garlic clove and half a tsp of syn free sweetener. Cook on medium heat until the sauce is thickened. Finely grate 28g cheddar cheese and mix into at least 3 tbsp Quark.Add ¼ tsp Colman’s mustard powder and a couple of shakes of Knorr Aromat or Schwartz season all. Mix well and leave to stand to allow the quark to absorb all of the flavours. Pile the tomato sauce mixture onto the crisp base and blob cheese mixture over.
2. Heat in a hot oven until the cheese has browned.

moonwatcher said:
This one uses Scan Bran as a base. The recipe came from a thread on here, but I can't find the original post to link to now, so I've just pasted it in below. I haven't tried it so can't vouch for it. I presume the reason you cook your toppings first is so they don't make the base soggy in the oven.

Pizza
Syns:
12 Syns for the whole pizza!

Method:
1. Soak 4 Scan Bran in a little hot chicken stock. When the stock has soaked in and the Scan Brans are soft, mash. Form the Scan mash into a pizza shape on a baking tray covered in baking parchment . Cook in a medium oven until crisp. Place ½ tin of Napolina chopped tomatoes in thick sauce in a microwave dish along with half an onion finely sliced, a crushed garlic clove and half a tsp of syn free sweetener. Cook on medium heat until the sauce is thickened. Finely grate 28g cheddar cheese and mix into at least 3 tbsp Quark.Add ¼ tsp Colman’s mustard powder and a couple of shakes of Knorr Aromat or Schwartz season all. Mix well and leave to stand to allow the quark to absorb all of the flavours. Pile the tomato sauce mixture onto the crisp base and blob cheese mixture over.
2. Heat in a hot oven until the cheese has browned.

Could i use hex's for this recipe to make it vurtually free?

Could i use hex's for this recipe to make it vurtually free?

Don't see why not - B for the Scan Bran and A for the cheese. As I say I haven't tried it, but if I can get some more scan bran this week I think I might give it a try. I'm not very keen on the potato base one.

Back