• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low Syn Puddings

S: 18st11lb C: 18st13lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 42.8 Loss: -0st2lb(-0.76%)
I have an awful sweet tooth and could possibly live off chocolate.

Anyhow I would like to make a pudding every morning for after dinner or if it's quick after dinner lol, something to look forward to at the end of the day.

But I cannot have things like flour,caster sugar and icing sugar in the house because I make cakes =[

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
I mix an options in with vlf plain fromage frais with a tsp of vanilla essence and some splenda. It hits the spot for 2 syns.

Dustyroad

S: 12st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st10lb(5.75%)
I just love the sugar free jellies. I make one up in the morning if i remember then enjoy it after tea. They are so refreshing, especially after a curry or chilli.

I make sugar free jelly with 2 thirds of a pint of boiling water & once its cooled & started to set, mix in a muller light. Leave to set in the fridge & its yummy!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Im going through a bread pudding style cake craving at the moment. Uses 1 HeB and 2 syns.

2 weetabix.
1 egg beaten
sweetner to taste
1 lvl tbsp mince meat - I cant stand this on its own and hate mince pies, but you cant taste it!

Mix all together, put in muffin cases, or loaf tin and bake for 10-15 mins in preheated oven at 180. As cooling, sprinkle with a bit more sweetner - delicious!