low syn snacks on the go

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
me again sorry (doing my shopping list)
i'm ok with snacks in the house but i work at night so i like to have a snack on way to work and one after work then i have tea when i get home at 8.30pm.
i'm a chocoholic so like a bit of chocolate on the way to work which is the lowest syn chocolate and also can u give me other ideas to take to snack on other than fruit i love fruit and often take it but sometimes i get bored of it.
thanks

I'm not going to be much help other than to say I only snack on fruit. What plan are you following because if it's EE then they do recommend you only snack on superfree foods anyway.

Boring I know! Why not have a bowl of superfree soup before you leave for work and then you maybe won't need a snack? Or use a couple of alpen light bars as your B choice and have one on each journey?

Curly Wurlies I think they are 6.5 syns

Creme egg, 8.5 syns but worth it!!
Snack a jacks, 5.5 syns.
Could buy funsize choc bars variety packs, dont think syn value for them are too high

get slices of ham and spread hexa laughing cow extra light triangle and roll them up! you could even slice thin cucmber and put that on before you roll it up!

thanks all some great ideas
yeah work has a mircowave (its disgusting mind) but i eat on way to work cause thats when i tend to snack

funsize chocs (syns vary - about 6 each), curly wurlys (6 syns each), choc option drinks - again vary from 1-4 syns i think,

maybe have a choc vanilla mullerlight as they are free! (not the cherry choc one)

xxx

maybe have a choc vanilla mullerlight as they are free! (not the cherry choc one)

I have to say, the cherry choc ones are worth 2 of anybody's syns, they're bloody gorgeous! :D

Cadbury's do mini bags of Buttons for 4 1/2 syns you get lots in there and i personally think the chocolate taste better than milky way stars, but its all personal preference.

1 syn cracker bread with a scraping of nutella, hmm yummy, even thoughi dont snack on choccy's

Friuit such as banana, oranges, kiwis or fruit which you peel to eat are always fab, or how about a punet of strawberries as the britsh ones are awesome this timeof year. I tend to snack on fruit tbh, but fudges are pretty low syns

Back