Low Syn Summer Treats - add yours!!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Ok so it may be a bit early but the sun is out in Essex today and i really fancied a little summer treat!

I discovered on SW online that my fav calippo shots are 1.5 syns!!! (small balls of flavoured ice)

Walls Calippo Shots, Strawberry & Lemon 80ml each

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

Just wondered if anyone had any others to help each other out when the summer treats start calling!!

xx

I am going to repeat the above because Mini Milks are wonderful and are a bargain at 1.5syns and about 45p.

I'll add some more as I think about them.

For a free summer treat though you just HAVE to try frozen grapes!

i just bought a lolly maker.got some lemon squash in some and apricot muller in the others.not sure how they will turn out but gonna have a practice at different syn free ones ready for summer.
i love those shot things too.was addicted to them when in crete last year.
my thing are twisters(4 syns) and rocket lollies(?syns) too.reminds me of being a kid x

Last edited:
Basic/Non Branded Foods Ice cream, branded, Nestle Fruit Pastil Ice Lolly 65ml each

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

YUM!! Rocket lolly's are really low syn i think, i remember seeing them on a board at group! xx

Tesco Ice Lollies, Rocket, 10 pack 62g each

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Asterisked products: If any product displays a * alongside, it is Free Food
when all the visible fat and skin is removed.

Asda Rocket Fruit Ice Lollies, 8 pack 58ml each

extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

Asterisked products: If any product displays a * alongside, it is Free Food
when all the visible fat and skin is removed.

awsome!!!
they are really low.thanks for that.better stock up on them :)

also a mullerlight stuck in my ice cream maker-free or sometimes have it with a broken up mini meringue a whole 1 syn!

frozen slice bananas.
suger free squash froozen in old fashioned lolly containers.
Dissolve sachet of gelatine in little hot water. Stir into diet lemonade. Add fruit eg raspberries.Put in fridge to set. Use as dessert or eat in slices. Can add sf sqush or Tesco light choices cranberry juice to liquid for more flavour All syn free

Dissolve sachet of gelatine in little hot water. Stir into diet lemonade. Add fruit eg raspberries.Put in fridge to set. Use as dessert or eat in slices. Can add sf sqush or Tesco light choices cranberry juice to liquid for more flavour All syn free

ooooooo will have to give this one a go!! xx

just wanted to add that i made a lolly from the orange wih dark choc mullerlight and it was gorgeous!
new fav now.
not gonna waste syns on ice lollies if i can have syn free ones(unless i'm out and about of course)

those mini ww mangnums are TINY.

hi Pesty

i love a sachet of hartleys sugar free jelly crystals (1.5 sins)made up as directed but just a bit short on the water mixed with a muller light its lovely with the banana and custard one, its like milk jelly a bit but the flavour is lovely like strawaberry and custard!!?

good luck

Carla xxxx

Back