Low syn treat??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by kargav, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. kargav

kargav Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone! New to this site - but its great. Stopped going to my slimming world class as its a 50min drive on bad country roads and can't face doing it for the winter! So I'm braving at home:eek: This is a fantastic site!! Everyone is so great posting syns etc. I will survive without the weekly password! Want to lose 18lb by dec 22nd! but my downfall is sweet things - kinda sick of curly wurlys! any other low syn ideas?? I'm posting this everywhere by the way!! Keep losing it !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    The kellogs fibre plus bars are a HEB and YUMMY, i have only ust discovered them and they have a good amount of chocolate on them??
    I had the WW chocolate ice cream tonight for 4 syns,that was yummy
    there are lots of pudding recipes in the recipe section,
    Alpen light bars
    fruit and meringue nest for 2.5 - 3 syns
    squirty cream is 1 syn for 12.5g which is a LOT add to sugar free jelly with fruit makes a low syn pud
    i have been having french toast with fruit ( eggy bread with sweetner and cinnamon and then topped with fruit)

4. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    mmm loving that french toast idea, think i have my breakfast planned for tomorrow now thanks *honey :)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. gladraggirl17

gladraggirl17 Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mikado sticks are Brilliant! At 1/2 a syn each and in chocolate or white chocolate, they are brilliant. I am addicted!

7. amy2307

amy2307 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a supply of chocolates in my wardrobe....until the boyfriend finds them and demolishes them anyway...

Rite now other than curly wurlys i have
    Multipack of magic stars - 3.5 syns per bag - great cz you can make them last :)
    Multipack of mini cadbury things (chomp,crunchie,caramel,fudge) - all around 4 syns each
    Mini Cadbury animal biscuits - 5.5 syns (again great cz they take a while to eat!)

Also love the fibre plus bars as they are really chocolatey!!! Or how about the new chocolate weetabix...cereal may not be what your after but they are good and taste a wee bit naughty :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.