Low Syns or no Syn deserts

Lianna

Silver Member
Im just having a mullerlight (Vanilla with choc sprinkles) with summer fruits (Frozen) mixed together its absolutly gorgeous!!

And no syns too!!

Whats your concoxions? or however you spell it lol

I mix up sweetener, VLF yoghurt, grapes, chopped bananas and whatever other fruit I can find. Really yummy and free :)

Fat free strawberry onken with chopped kiwis + strawberries is good too :)

my sister just spent the past 10 minutes giving me a spoon by spoon description of how she was making the slimming world ice - cream (muller lights and fromage frais) its syn free. Any flavour yoghurt can be used too!! how often do you get to chose the flavour of your ice cream that specifically.

I think it sounds nice, although not tried it yet.
i Think i'm going to add fresh fruit to the ice -cream when I make it so it freezes too or after so Its fresh.
My sister has said that she's going to put the ice - cream she's just made on a bed of oreo's. The snack pack of 4 is only 2.5 syns for all four so its quite good really. Chocolate and ice cream.

I like Total 0% with some vanilla extract stirred in, and then a few of Whitworths dried cherries chopped and mixed in. 28g is 4.5 syns and I find 10g are plenty. Sweet and sour at the same time.

pour hartleys low cal jelly into bottom of glass ( i split between 5 which made it less than half a syn, but am synning it at half, layer with 1 mini crushed meringue (1syn) then layer chopped grapes and chopped strawbs (or any other variety) and top with squirty cream .. 1/2 a syn..

2 syns, and if its a thin but long glass, takes u ages to eat it all! LOL x

I just had frozen fruit with fromage frais sprinkled with sweetner...and as iv had no syns today im about to have a few mini lindt eggs that i still have in the freezer from valentines day :)

Sliced banana with Cadbury's light choc mousse (3 syns) and if you have more syns left, half a crumbled choc digestive or crushed Maltesers on top.

My favorite is orange jelly with orange and chocolate sprinkle muller light poured over it. It's like jelly and ice cream and very very tasty.;)

Back