Low Takeaways!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I get a bit stuck of a weekend when my partner wants a take away. Does anyone no any low ideas? On chinese or Indian or Kebab house?

chicken chow mein, i normally have, as its under 10 syns xxx mmmm yummy x hows things going with u this weekx??

ahh thats good, EE are alot easier to stick to every now and again arnt they!! x im doing good thanx, except im going to prezzos tonight and im not sure what to have??? dont wanna ruin all my hard work this week.... what dya reakon??

ahh thats good, EE are alot easier to stick to every now and again arnt they!! x im doing good thanx, except im going to prezzos tonight and im not sure what to have??? dont wanna ruin all my hard work this week.... what dya reakon??

I have Never heard of Pressos whats that then hun?!

I have tandoori mixed grill from the indian which is about as low as you can get as it's all meat or from the chinese I have a veg or mushroom chow mein with boiled rice and then pinch some sweet and sour sauce from OH!

Vegetable biriani is only 11.5 syns and chicken biriani is 12.5 syns.

I love chow mein, I usually have the prawn one :)

Chicken Chow Mein all the way!!
I love it! Or on the rare occasion (like twice haha) Chicken in Mushroon with boiled rice
Yummmm I want chinese LOL x

I normally have Special Chow Mein (with some chips COUGH! - WHO SAID THAT??!!) :whoopass:but been thinking maybe I should just stick to Chicken Chow Mein cuz it's lower in points...... or am I being daft? :D

Just going to pick up the phone and order now. ;)

Back