lowcarbmegastore

I have used Avidlite and LCM and delivery hasn't been too bad with either so I think I just lucked out there!

Instead of cakes for me and OH birthdays this month, I went nuts and bought a big haul of goodies instead.
My ultimate faves are the atkins caramel choc nut roll bars...they are kind of like reeses nutrageous bars...sort of .... it's also a bit like a finger of fudge in the middle of some caramel, tons of peanuts and covered in choc.YUM!
Also love the bounty like atkins bars and the chewier coconut, almond ones with the choc just on the bottom.

Some of the russell stover bags of sweeties particularly the "net carb" truffle cups and peanut butter cups and the french mints...and lastly, would definately recommend the Perlege choc wafers (bit like taxi bars only nicer choc)

My main problem is trying not to have them too frequent as I am supposed to be in induction!!! But lovely once or twice a week x

Sorry to thread butt but can u have any if this yummy sounding stuff during induction? Loving the sound of the chocs and also isthe ketchup nice? Thank you x

Sorry to thread butt but can u have any if this yummy sounding stuff during induction? Loving the sound of the chocs and also isthe ketchup nice? Thank you x

I've been having them on induction and had no problems with good losses. Some of the Atkins bars say you can have them on Phase 1 (go on the atkins site to find out which ones).

I've got the heinz ketchup and it doesn't taste any different to me!

i eat nuts now to increase my carbs x

martinnford said:
Atkins diet, officially called the Atkins Nutritional approach, it is a low-carbohydrate diet created by Robert Atkins from a research paper in the Journal had read of the American Medical Association published by Gordon Azar and Walter Lyon Bloom.

????

pmsl :)

oOOh can i recommend the sensato hot cereal from low carb mega expensive store, or avidlite. butter pecan is divine, and gets you going (IYKWIM) and only 1 carb for breakfast :D

Back