Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lowering Goal

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by shelz, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Opinions please. If you were 5 foot 6 what would the lowest weight you would want to be?

I am contemplating moving my goal posts to 119lbs, 8 and a half stone. What are peoples opinions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    Personally id stick to where you are. You BMI in perfect for your height, and by the sounds of things, your the perfect size clothes wise too. x

4. Lola~Belle

Lola~Belle Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2 plus calorie counting
    That sounds a little low to me. I'm 2 inches shorter and think that 119lbs would be too low even for me. Sounds like you are perfect just where you are now.

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree after all how much difference is four pounds going to make? It's not going to make your healthier, slimmer, or happier - it's just a number on the scales. Your BMI is already on the low side so I would learn to love yourself as you are.

6. PKJellyBean

PKJellyBean I like pudding

Start Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think you should stick where you're at. I'm the same height and a healthy weight for that height would be around 9st 7lb. I can't remember the BMI, but it's whatever is on my profile (around 21, I think). Your BMI is a little on the low side, I really don't think you should go any lower.

7. shelz

shelz Silver Member

I am going to go these 4lbs more and then sit back for a couple of weeks and review the situation.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.