Lowering Goal

shelz

Silver Member
Opinions please. If you were 5 foot 6 what would the lowest weight you would want to be?

I am contemplating moving my goal posts to 119lbs, 8 and a half stone. What are peoples opinions?

Personally id stick to where you are. You BMI in perfect for your height, and by the sounds of things, your the perfect size clothes wise too. x

That sounds a little low to me. I'm 2 inches shorter and think that 119lbs would be too low even for me. Sounds like you are perfect just where you are now.

I agree after all how much difference is four pounds going to make? It's not going to make your healthier, slimmer, or happier - it's just a number on the scales. Your BMI is already on the low side so I would learn to love yourself as you are.

I think you should stick where you're at. I'm the same height and a healthy weight for that height would be around 9st 7lb. I can't remember the BMI, but it's whatever is on my profile (around 21, I think). Your BMI is a little on the low side, I really don't think you should go any lower.

I am going to go these 4lbs more and then sit back for a couple of weeks and review the situation.

Back