Lowest energy levels of my life! -RANT

No seriously, the boob rash is very likely to be a fungal skin infection.

I advise all people who have this to go to their doctors for some cream to treat it.

MMMmmm...a bit od really...you would think most people would want to spur and support everyone else, especially as we are all in the same boat!!!...:(

Definately, but perhaps people are shy as canireallydothis said.

I know I was a bit shy at first as everyone seemed to know each other so well but I got over it soon enough and now I cant get enough! lol :)

Definately, but perhaps people are shy as canireallydothis said.

I know I was a bit shy at first as everyone seemed to know each other so well but I got over it soon enough and now I cant get enough! lol :)

deffo...i am sure that there are lots on here, who are probably shy, but it is definately a bit sad when lots just read,
especially after reading rachels post, it is obvious she needed support this morning, she turned to this forum for for support, we all do it, and no-one really relpies for ages, it is upsetting...but guess we have to accept that we are all made differently..:)

Yeah, its such a shame. A lot of people can only get on in the evenings though and that's no good for people who need support during the day.

The forum is quieter in the day, Im always logged on but often doing other things so not really looking, Im sure that goes for loads too.

Everyone would be amazed my the number of lurkers and non posters we have, at the moment we have 125 guests on line, not one of these can post, yet love reading, some havent even plucked up the courage to join. Weight loss is a very personal thing, and not everyone can go out and admit demons and problems, not like me!!! :D

The forum is quieter in the day, Im always logged on but often doing other things so not really looking, Im sure that goes for loads too.

Everyone would be amazed my the number of lurkers and non posters we have, at the moment we have 125 guests on line, not one of these can post, yet love reading, some havent even plucked up the courage to join. Weight loss is a very personal thing, and not everyone can go out and admit demons and problems, not like me!!! :D

here, here...well said... hopefully some will read this post, and decide to take the plunge..its good to get it all out...certainly helps, i know for sure i definately could not have done this without this forum :eek:

I take it that Rach is not coming back then :(

Well I read Rach's post and weird as it sounds, as a newbie about to begind LT I was still inspired to carry on. I know somehow that doesn't seem right being spured on by someone elses upset but if anything Rach letting it all out really lets newbies like me see all sides of the journey.
Rach, if you're still here please don't go. I hope you're feeling better and you did go through with your interview. If you need time off from posting then that's understandable but know that your post was valuable for you to do as well as valuable to me and I'm sure others to read. x

come Rachel stay with us as others have said people dont always know what to say if they havent experieced the situation it sounds like your having a really crappy day I do hope and trust that tomorrow will be better
xx
Sharron

I take it that Rach is not coming back then :(
Doesn't look like it does it Laura... been waiting to see if she did???...but no...think shes gone for good???

Ive been waiting to see if she was coming back.I even PM'd her to see if she was. Im so upset, we'd started the same time and she was a great addition to the forum.

Thanks guys! I am honestly a bit hurt by the number of people who have read this post and not commented. I am really not getting anything from this forum, so I'm off, sorry.
I really wish you all the best, I am just a bit sad people did not reply.

Hi Rach, please don't feel that we don't care. At times I find it very difficult to give the right advice and not knowing what to say!! There are other factors to take into consideration as well as some people maybe working but will answer later and then ya get the ones that are just lurking on the posts. Don't give up hope, I can understand ya are very stressed out and feeling that the world is on your shoulders but everyone has good days and bad days, if ya ever need a chat I am only an email away and would gladly support ya in every step of your journey. Believe in yourself and have some time out for you and just chill out, it always works for me!!;)

Back