• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lowest Syn Pasta Sauce?

shezam

Silver Member
I'm going walking this weekend and while everyone will be taking filled rolls with cheeses/ham etc i'm looking to make a big tub of pasta, cooked chicken & veggies.

Just wondering what kind of pasta sauce I can use that would be low syn? Maybe not even a sauce but something more like Pesto that just covers the pasta and veggies but tastes delicious!

Any help is appreciated :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ermintrude

Gold Member
You'd be best just making your own pasta sauce with free ingredients such as tomato, garlic, onion, puree, herbs/spices, cooked veg (courgette, aubergine, whatever you fancy). None of the shop bought stuff will be free, its all 1 syn per 20 calories. Check out the recipe thread, there wilnbe loads of ideas there.

kimmykins2008

i love to add philadelphia light to my pasta (HEa or sins), literally just need to stir it in and then add cooked lean bacon pieces, i usually add garlic, salt, pepper and a few herbs too, yummy!! could also then take fruit or cereal bar in case snacking needed!!