Lozzy Gozzy NEVER gives up!! :)

Just a thought Lozzy, what do you do with all your egg yolks? I would love to eat just the white myself but I cant bear throwing them away.

See that's where you're miiiiiles better than me! Because I live by myself there's nothing else I'd use them for so I just throw them away :eek: naughty I know... I know a lot of people use them to make things like ice cream and sauces though?? :)

Hey hey Shanny! It's really great to hear from you! :D

How have you been getting on?? Are you coming back to calorie counting now then?? :)

That's great advice thankyou :) I'm telling myself at the end of every day that I haven't binged that I've done amazingly! :p and obsessing over every little calorie is no longer what I'm doing... it made me feel to guilty and I'd just eat badly because I didn't care... I mean I don't count silly little things any more like mints or the odd mouthful of food, that way I'm not sending myself on guilt trips, which actually in turn is making me eat less! :) so win win really! :D

Hope everything's going reeeeally well for you! Really is nice to hear from you!! :)

xx
Morning Lozzy ive had another nose at your pictures and boy!! you are so gorgeous.!! you have a lot to be proud of hun. And its good to hear you are relaxing more hun, you know yourself better then anyone.
I am confident you will remain focused Lozzy, and you will soon be saying bye to the last stone very soon.

Keep smiling 'You are a shinning star' xx :))

p.s im doing CC and using my VLCD packets together and exercise too. I mean business again lol x

Wednesday 27th October

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Snack...

* Slice of wholemeal bread and marmite
(90 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* Tesco light choices moroccon style cous cous
(205 cals)
* Asda lemon mousse
(95 cals)
* Pear
(55 cals)

Tea...

* Tesco basic shepherds pie
(240 cals)
* Can of baby carrots
(50 cals)
* Tomato sauce
(15 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast and lemon curd
(240 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Total Calories = 1490 (going to round this up to 1900 for a few mouthfuls of lemon curd, a couple of sugar free polos, a soft mint, and a drop of milk in a cup of tea and coffee :))

I'm setting myself a little task for next week as well... I'm not allowed to eat any lemon curd straight from the jar! lol :p

Last edited:
Morning Lozzy ive had another nose at your pictures and boy!! you are so gorgeous.!! you have a lot to be proud of hun. And its good to hear you are relaxing more hun, you know yourself better then anyone.
I am confident you will remain focused Lozzy, and you will soon be saying bye to the last stone very soon.

Keep smiling 'You are a shinning star' xx :))

p.s im doing CC and using my VLCD packets together and exercise too. I mean business again lol x

Awwww Shanny you're such a little sweetie, I LOVE hearing from you!! :p

I am being relaxed :) each week I'm going to decrease my calories, slowly but surely :) like, I might go from 2 1200 calorie days this week to 3 1200 calories days next week :) nothing shocking or too low! :p

That's great to hear you're so determined!! :D Have you got a diary going again?? Would love to see how you're getting on! :) You know I bet you lose that last stone again in no time!! Hope you're well lovely and have had a nice day!!

xxx

Thursday 28th October

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Lunch...

* Slice of wholemeal toast and marmite
(90 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Snack...

* Bowl of sugar free jelly
(35 cals)

Tea...

* Mashed swede
(130 cals)
* Tomato and herb sauce
(50 cals)
* Date and walnut cake slice
(60 cals)
* Frozen weight watchers yoghurt
(50 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Total calories = 915 calories (plus two remegels and a couple of teaspoons of treacle, butter icing and ice cream, not together! lol so will round up to 1200?? :))

And now a large bowl of fruit and fibre cereal and skimmed milk, say 300?? Just to be safe :) (this was technically eaten on friday morning, 12:30am, but I'll count it as thursdays... doing an all nighter to get an essay done!! :p)

Sooo... 1500 :)

Not feeling too good about myself, I look really round and have got a huge tummy at the moment, I have no self esteem whatsoever, I'm not even exaggerating which is the bad bit :(

Been thinking a lot about losing weight in November and re-evaluating things :)

Last edited:
Cut yourself some slack lady. The only reason your noticing your tummy is because you are so slim now. Would you have noticed some bloating at 19 stone? I think not! Please look for the realistic perspective when you look in the mirror, be kind to yourself, you've worked hard enough to deserve that!

x

Oh loozy, everyone has blue days, I had one today, but I feel better now. Hope you feel better soon, you're beautiful so I hope you see that and regain your self-esteem:)

Your eating plan is balanced and healthy, fingers crossed for you;)

Awww hun! keep at it!!! and keep being poss! everyone has down days but i know you'll pull back! :) your doing amazing and it's lovely to have you back again hehe :) will catch up soon promise! im all over the place atm hardly get online sorry hope your having a great week xxxxx

Aiming for 1500 calories today...

Friday 29th October

* 2 x bowls of fruit and fibre with skimmed milk
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast and marmite
* 2 light choices date and walnut slices
* Toffee mousse

It's 4:15am, I've been up working all night on an essay and needed food :p I think I made alright choices :)

Tomorrow I'm going to struggle with calories because being tired makes me binge, so will just try and make healthy choices :)

Last edited:
Well I've managed to fit in an hours nap, now I'm up again to do more essaying and then head off to work! Today should be interesting! :p

I'm going to start it as if it's a new day but aim for 1000 calories, soooo...

Friday 29th October

Breakfast...

???

Lunch...

* Tesco light choices prawn mayo sandwich
(250 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette and a side dollop of tomato puree
(95 cals)
* Bowl of sugar free jelly
(35 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge
(200 cals)

Total = 630 and then breakfast... not sure if I want any! I'm still full! :p

Will reply to all you lovely people as soon as I have a little bit more time! :)

Hope you all have a good day! :)

Hey gorgeous girl! Did you manage to get through today without falling asleep (don't know how you do it, I need my zzzzzz's!!!) and are you feeling any better? x

Back