Lozzypop's Diary

Did you do SS+ yesterday and still felt awful? You may need 810 on Mondays. No harm done - you'll still stay in keto.

and i think definitely step up for the week of the show, and then make a definite decision to step back down straight after. Don't 'see how you feel' plan it all now, while you're not suffering temptation.

I didn't actually, I had shakes before I went and took a bar to eat during. Time I got home I was so knackered I just went to bed. Yes, I'll do that, hopefully by the end of march I won't have too much left to lose anyway xx

Feel pretty crappy today, think I'm getting sick or maybe because I'm barely sleeping at the moment because ALL my uni work is due within the next week.

Still going to a 21st tonight and wearing a dress that even I have to admit looks pretty decent on AND I'll be taking the car so no waiting for taxis in the freezing cold or temptation to drink.

Bit worried about the buffet....how i'll cope when everyone is stuffing their face with food and cake.

Oh well, I'm sure I'll survive xxx

Hope you feel better by tonight so you can wear a big smile with your pretty dress :)
Ignore the buffet and stay on the other side of the room lol, dance to distract yourself x

If one more person says to me 'but it's not a proper diet, its cheating' I'm going to kill them.

Keep an eye on the Scottish news.

Cheating?!

Oh yeah, no food is a real easy shortcut, i agree, dead easy!

I know, three people said it to me yesterday.

I could feel myself getting all twitchy and ready to throttle someone.

Rage!

Its just ignorance, not alot of people understand how this diet works and assume its a cheat and everyone will put it all back on as soon as they finish. Don't let it get to you x

Thanks Krissy :D

Tomorrow marks a month on this diet so hopefully I do ok on the scales tomorrow.

Dancing again tonight, will have two products before I go, a bar during and then depending on how I feel maybe some chicken/tuna/an egg when I get in.

Sheesh four and a half hours of dancing -if I don't lose at least 5lbs tomorrow I'll be raging,

Lol, I'm kidding slightly.

Party was good, had a fantastic night, got to laugh at all my drunk friends. Only downside is that the buffet was pretty much out all night, but people telling me I looked awesome and how much weight had I lost made me feel better.

May post a photo of the incredibly flattering dress :D xx

Ooooh yes, pics pics pics!

Ok, pictures Krissy :p

Love this dark blue dress, I'll have to get it taken in soon.

Far away one is pretty blurry but its a good full length photo I think

xxx

Attachments

• 421938_297481970309771_100001439109396_896314_246208661_n.jpg
    421938_297481970309771_100001439109396_896314_246208661_n.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 429181_297482266976408_100001439109396_896318_536850341_n.jpg
    429181_297482266976408_100001439109396_896318_536850341_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 31
Oh yes thats a lovely dress! You look stunning!
Shame that pics so blurry because from what I can see you look really good

Dont have it taken in give it to meeee lol

Omg, I'm too excited. Passed my interview for postgraduate course in teaching.

Cannot wait. Super Excited.

And it's weigh in day....so even if it doesn't go well I'm sorted :D

xx

Thanks brilliant news! So happy for you, hope you get a nice result at weigh in aswell x

It's extra incentive now, kids can be cruel :p

Plus I'm going down to see a mate in April...an extremely good looking guy...that hasn't seen me in nearly a year...:)

So today is a good day xxx

Another 2 stone and maybe more by April, his jaw will drop! ;)

Here's hoping ;)

5lbs off this week. Not bad :)

xx

Amazing! Well done, cant believe how much youve lost in one month!

Me either, 10 more lbs til I'm half way :D

Is it sad that I'm excited that soon I'll simply be 'overweight' rather than obese lol

xxx

I'm starving today :( Brains like just do SS+ and have some tuna or an egg....

I'm like no. lol xx

Back