Lozzypop's Diary

I'm sure you won't, you've done so well so far :)

I have a decision to make...at the end of the month its my birthday and my dancing show in the one week, the girls go out after the show drinking, I really want to go.

So I'm thinking, I might come off CD for a few days? So I can drink....cause the dancing show was the first big thing that I wanted to lose weight for...and my graduation (the next thing) isn't until the end of June...so I have plenty of time to get the last 3 stone off...

Just kinda like is this justifying cheating to myself? However, I'm thinking as long as I stay to healthy foods, just to get out of ketosis so I can drink I shouldn't do too much damage. I just think that if I deny myself this night out (I don't even care about my birthday!) I'll start resenting this diet?

I've worked soo hard to learn these dances (having never set foot in a dance school until last year) that I really want to have a good night and not be sober and on water.

Ahh I don't know what to do!!! Even saying to myself oh you've lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, you can have a night off just sounds like an excuse.

Pah.

as long as you get back on it as soon as you can, you'll be fine. you'll have a big spike up in your weight, then an equally big drop. i only wouldn't do it if you're worried about being able to get back on the diet.

personally, i would have the break, especially as you'll be doing all that dancing and might need a bit of extra food.
just be careful with the drinking, as you will be SUCH a lightweight now.
also, don't pig out on food as it will be a shock to your system and might give you indigestion, i would suggest gradually doing it, i.e. have an SS+/810 meal one evening, then the next day have a step3/4 type day (e.g. one slice of toast and egg for brekkie and a salad for lunch, then a carby but healthy dinner). then after that you should be ok.

As sapphire said your weight WILL spike but for me I don't notice because I don't weigh myself daily, so just stay off the scales til next weigh in otherwise you might freak out abit!
Don't think of it as cheating, its not! Lots of people have breaks, I have!
But as long as you get STRAIGHT back on when you plan to, don't start making excuses like 'Just one more day', 'I'll start it at the beginning of the week/tomorrow' etc etc cos thats when you start getting into a rut
I think you will be fine! You have come to far to jump straight back into old habits now.
And with your dancing you'll probably work most of it off before your next weigh in anyway ;)

Lol I don't weigh myself ONCE a day either...more like ten times an hour if I'm in the house...I'm addicted!! :p

Yeah I think I might, just have two days off...the thursday and the friday and then get back on it on saturday...I'll be hungover to hell and not wanting to eat anyway :D xx

Exactly how I feel today lol! never want to eat again haha

Just like to say I'm now the very proud owner of size 16 jeans...they're pretty tight but with a longer loose top and not sitting down too much they fit :D

Bit of a change from the size 22's that I have at the moment...have to keep one hand constantly in the pocket to hold them up :p

Eeeep same as me :D
Tried them on yesterday and they fit, albeit a little tight but a jumper or top that hides my belly is good with them!

Can't believe you've been wearing your 22's all this time! Get some new clothes missy you've earned them ;)

Nooooo I hate shopping. My sister came with me yesterday and forced me to get the 16s I went straight to the plus size section. CDC is away for a week so no official weigh in for nearly two weeks, better be a good one when she gets back. Then its my 810 week (conveniently landing on the week of my birthday and dancing show), sooo that should be good. However, are you still in ketosis with 810? xx

Sitting (albeit a little uncomfortably) in my new size 16 jeans. Went out on a girly night out last night and got lots of compliments and pulled...feeling better about myself and this diet. Woo

Woohoo! Sounds like things are going really great for you at the mo and you're confidence is booming!
I believe you are still in ketosis on 810, so you'll have to carb up if you plan on drinking for your birthday.

Back