LT and pcos - 1 for the girls!!

loopyd03

hi guys, any one here with pcos? i need to lose at least 4 stone asap so that i can be prescribed a drug to help me ovulate, this is why i'm giving LT a bash. Does this work with pcos - anybody got any experience??? :sign0163:

I've got PCOS and have lost 3Stone so far on the diet. So it will definitely work for you. Have you asked your doctor about Metformin? That kickstarted me to ovulate and become more regular :)

Hi - yeah, i'm currently on metformin at the moment, not really having the desired effect unfortunatley:( i have just been to see my consultant today and he has put me up to 3 a day and will review again in 6 months...everything just takes sooooo blinkin long!!:sigh: Thanks for putting my mind at ease xx

No probs hun. I take 3 500mg of the Slow Release tabs a day. Handy because I just have one with each shake. But yeah, the diet will work for you hun and you'll probably find that losing the weight will add extra help to boost your ovulation. Ever since I started the diet and been taking the SR Metformin, I've been getting my periods monthly.

hi i'm not on lipotrim i'm on cambridge a couple of years ago i did lighterlife which i think is a similiar thing and after not regularily menstrating for years i became regular and conceived unfortuatly this resulted in a miscarrage due to other events and not to do with the diet
metformin is great for regulating your insulin which a lot of pcos sufferers have problems with - hope this helps
best wishes

Back