LT Diary Charlotte

hey hun,

I'm back at it again. just wanted to say you've done so well. you look absolutely fabulous and should be so proud of yourself. losses are probably low now because there's not much fat to let go off so your body is probably resisting. I think you look perfect as you are :) x x

Hi everyone,

After 5 weeks off plan (totally unplanned, really regret it) I'm back on it today. I did want to come back to Lipotrim weeks ago (I only wanted to come off for a few days to a week) but it's so hard getting motivated. I thought that I could just wait until after the New Year but I feel disgusting... I went out to the pub last night with my niece and I just felt fat and horrible compared to everyone else. I'm hoping I can lose around a stone by Christmas, if that's possible.

I've put on just over half a stone, which is probably mostly water weight but nevertheless, I want it gone. I'm hoping I can still reach my target of 8-9 stone by my 21st birthday on 13th March. I can't believe that after losing 3+ stone I'm still the fat one out of everyone else. I just want to be slim and tiny.

Anyway, restarting today at 12 stone 2.5 pounds (170.5). I know it's going to be tough because it's the holiday period, but I'm not going to give in!

Hiya! Sorry to read about how you're feeling. If it is any consolation, I'm pretty much in the same boat right now. I've been doing a shake for lunch at work (the easy part) then coming home stressed and knackered then raiding the fridge instead of staying 100% tfr each day (the hard part).

Don't be so hard in yourself though; you are definitely NOT fat.

Those kind of negative thoughts are always inaccurate and self defeating and lead down one path only.

You've decided to go back on it so have decided to take control of your situation and how you feel which is really, really good. Like I say, we are all in the same boat, we all know how hard it is but if you build on that desire to take control of stuff and try and stay positive, you'll get to where you want to be.

Good luck ;)

Keep fighting the good fight hon - we are all on the same path - I am struggling to refocus but ur mails help to know I'm not alone - and urnot either - one minute at a time x

Hun don't beat itself up half stone isn't bad and the feeling fat is in your mind because your annoyed. I bet you still look fab, I know I still pick my problem areas out first in the mirror and don't give credit for what's looking good kwim.

You can do this!

Hi guys... back again for the third and final time after putting on just over 30 (!!!!:() of the 47 pounds I lost last year. I couldn't get motivated to stay on track and my Nan died in December so I was comfort eating. I've also started a new job in a pizzeria and it's hard to resist a free 7" pizza at work (though I'm getting fed up with pizza now so that will keep me on track).

Anyway, I started LT yesterday for the third and final time at 13 st 11.5 lbs (193.5lbs), almost my start weight from the first time I did LT over 3 years ago. My goal is to get back to 11 stone by August, and get to my overall goal of 8-9 stone by my Dad's 70th birthday on November 1st. We're throwing a massive surprise party up in Essex with all the family and his old work mates and I want to look nice for it.

I guess the one good thing is that at least i'm not 15 stone anymore like I was last year.

I've already lost 4.5 pounds in a day so onwards and upwards! (well, downwards)

I need to learn about healthy eating to prevent the weight creeping back on. Any suggestions on where to look for advice?

Hey hun,

well done for getting back on it.

I started slimming world last month as its heathy to do whilst pregnant. I think a plan like this would be great for you as you can eat plenty and still lose weight, its more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I've been eating more than the plan suggests and have still lost 8.5lbs in the last 3 weeks. I know its slower than vlcd but its really healthy eating and something you could sustain forever.

good luck getting to your goal hun xx

Hey hun,

well done for getting back on it.

I started slimming world last month as its heathy to do whilst pregnant. I think a plan like this would be great for you as you can eat plenty and still lose weight, its more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I've been eating more than the plan suggests and have still lost 8.5lbs in the last 3 weeks. I know its slower than vlcd but its really healthy eating and something you could sustain forever.

good luck getting to your goal hun xx
Thanks Jenny,

I did consider Slimming World but I find it easier to not eat at all than to try to eat healthy. I'd rather lose weight as fast as I can and then do healthy eating once at goal. I might join slimming world when I'm at my goal to help me maintain the weight loss, but for now I'd rather stick to VLCD and lose as fast as I can x

Welcome back Charlotte:)

Very sorry to hear about your Nan...it's never easy when you lose someone you love.(((HUGS)))

With all going on you did well not to regain all your lost weight...you're here now with plenty of motivation to get to goal for your Dads 70th birthday!

I would think either Weight Warchers or Slimming World would be a good option for later on...the weeekly meetings will help keep you focused and you will learn a lot about healthier options...it is a good safety net for when you come off TFR.

Good good luck with your new journey...you did well the last time and you will again.

Hi abbz
I on weekn2 with Cambridge- same as LT only you have a personal counselour so its more personal and demanding than pharmacy. I did LT 3 years ago lost 15kg but then had nobody who cared to support me going forward and ot all came back on plus some.
Anyway Im looking for a buddy so i you need someone to team up with just let me know.

Thanks Jenny,

I did consider Slimming World but I find it easier to not eat at all than to try to eat healthy. I'd rather lose weight as fast as I can and then do healthy eating once at goal. I might join slimming world when I'm at my goal to help me maintain the weight loss, but for now I'd rather stick to VLCD and lose as fast as I can x

best of luck hun. I know the temptation of vlcd as the weight drops fast. hopefully you'll be at goal in no time. sure sw will be good for you to maintain, it really teaches you a good way to eat. I'm loving it so far x x

just wanted to say hi and good luck. im starting again (although 9 years later!) so will be about for support if you want some and wouldnt say no to some myself hehe

heidi

Hi Heidi,
I'm also rstarting, in the middle of my secong week and I'm so determined to stay 100% on track, at least for 100 days. But I could so do with support as people not doing this just don't understand how difficult it is and how stupid comments actually don't help. So if you need a daily buddy, please be in touch.

Most definitely x just completed day one.,I hope the stupid cravings go soon :)

Hi
the first 3 days are really awfull, it's such a shock to the sytem, from being fed all day to basically being starved. It's only towards the end of the first week, that routine starts to set in.
Just hang in there day by day.

Back again! Today is day 3 and I'm down 6 pounds. Start weight of 14 st 7 lb. I've quit my job at the pizzeria because they are horrible bullying people so at least I don't have to be around food all day anymore.

Now aiming to get back to 11 stone by December and get to my goal of 8-9 stone by Valentine's Day (might plan a trip away to Rome for it!)

Hey hun,

best of luck getting to your goal.

shame that it didn't work out at work :( hope you're ok

x x
Thanks, third time lucky ey! Yeah I kind of regret leaving but they were treating me so badly and then when I handed in my notice they got really nasty and even came to my house to have a go at me! Horrible people x

Back