LT Diary Charlotte

0.5 pound lost today (11 : 9.5)

0.75 pounds lost today (11 : 8.75) :)

Day 109 (Saturday 22nd October 2016)
100% day, went shopping so I didn't drink much in the day and didn't have my second milkshake until late and I've had to drink 2 Litres of water in the evening instead of being well spaced out. I feel slim recently, but I took a photo of myself in a shop mirror and my legs are still huge and gross :(
img_8923.png
Wish my knees didn't bend inwards :( Feel horrible.

Day 109 (Saturday 22nd October 2016)
100% day, went shopping so I didn't drink much in the day and didn't have my second milkshake until late and I've had to drink 2 Litres of water in the evening instead of being well spaced out. I feel slim recently, but I took a photo of myself in a shop mirror and my legs are still huge and gross :(
View attachment 184285
Wish my knees didn't bend inwards :( Feel horrible.

I think you're just stunning and I saw ur pic on your legs and will admit to being jealous and not commenting (sorry about that). I'm taller and currently lighter and the same pic my legs are bigger.

My knees are broader than my lower thigh but I've gotten used to it. Btw your ankles are tiny.

I think you're just stunning and I saw ur pic on your legs and will admit to being jealous and not commenting (sorry about that). I'm taller and currently lighter and the same pic my legs are bigger.

My knees are broader than my lower thigh but I've gotten used to it. Btw your ankles are tiny.
Thanks. Yeah my ankles are tny but that just makes everything else look bigger by comparison

Just catching up...

As my wife, and no doubt Joanie, would say "catch yourself on wee girl!"

You're looking great and it's only negative preconceptions of an "old self" that's stopping you seeing how well you are doing.

We all think you're doing fab and all that hard work you are putting in is paying off big time.

Well done and good luck ;)

Just catching up...

As my wife, and no doubt Joanie, would say "catch yourself on wee girl!"

You're looking great and it's only negative preconceptions of an "old self" that's stopping you seeing how well you are doing.

We all think you're doing fab and all that hard work you are putting in is paying off big time.

Well done and good luck ;)
Thank you

Well the scales are showing a 0.5 pound gain since Sunday :( I'm back up to 11:9.25 :(

11:8.25 this morning this week's loss is a rubbish 1.75 pound, will do measurements later

Don't get downbeat; a loss is a loss! When the breadknife goes on a health kick she gets mad at not losing at the rate she wants. I always have to remind what she has said before in that women's bodies go through stages of holding on to water and all that stuff then you suddenly get a mad loss.

Keep it up; you're doing great.

Good luck ;)

Don't get downbeat; a loss is a loss! When the breadknife goes on a health kick she gets mad at not losing at the rate she wants. I always have to remind what she has said before in that women's bodies go through stages of holding on to water and all that stuff then you suddenly get a mad loss.

Keep it up; you're doing great.

Good luck ;)
I guess, but I've had a below-average loss every week for 5 weeks :(

Back