LT Diary Charlotte

My motivation is waning, all I want to do is eat, finding it really hard to say no. I've stayed 100%, but I just want to stuff my face. Not out of hunger, but just boredom/need for variety (bored of these shakes now)

Ah Hun it's that stage, I know its tough and hopefully hour measurements will be motivational!

You might feel that way but physically you know you are not hungry. It can be very boring this diet but you need to find some diversions. Look how far you've come! You know deep down you can do this and everyone here is right behind you!

Good luck ;)

Ah Hun it's that stage, I know its tough and hopefully hour measurements will be motivational!
Thank you, they were :) (I'll post them now)

You might feel that way but physically you know you are not hungry. It can be very boring this diet but you need to find some diversions. Look how far you've come! You know deep down you can do this and everyone here is right behind you!

Good luck ;)
Thank you, just really struggling

STS today, but here are my fortnightly measurements for yesterday:

Upper Arm: - 0.5" (- 2.5" overall)
Forearm: No Change (- 1" overall)

Bust: No Change (- 6" overall)
Waist: - 0.5" (- 6.5" overall)
Hips: - 0.5" (- 7.5" overall) :eek:

Thigh: - 1" (- 5.5" overall)
Calf: - 0.5" (- 2" overall)

My measurements are the same (in fact, some even a little smaller) as they were before, when I lost weight the first time!:winner:
I'm so nearly a size 10 and my thighs are now smaller than they were last time I did this diet (even though I'm 8 pounds heavier):D

Day 114 (Thursday 27th October 2016)
Non-100% day! It's my Mum and Dad's birthdays on Monday and Tuesday and we're going out for a meal on the Tuesday night. I was planning on just going and not eating anything, but I think it will be quite awkward, and I'm super hungry. So, from now until Tuesday I'm going to replace one shake with something to eat (today it was one cheese sandwich and a magnum) so that I can eat on Tuesday without feeling ill or not being able to finish my food or getting a huge gain the next day as a result. I'm getting my body ready for food but I'm not refeeding properly.

I've already lost so much weight, and I'm not losing very quickly anymore anyway, I think this is all okay. I'm still going to be 100% after Tuesday (maybe with a few treats) until refeed on the 14th.

STS today so no damage done from my decision to eat :)

Well I came off-plan for a whole week, tried to do minimal damage but I weighed myself this morning and it's not good :oops: Oh well, back to 100% on plan today and hopefully it's just water weight that will go pretty soon.

Hun it will only be wager weight and perhaps you needed it. I've been reading that after 13weeks on any plan you should take 2 weeks off to reset metabolism so perhaps that was what your body was screaming for.

Hun it will only be wager weight and perhaps you needed it. I've been reading that after 13weeks on any plan you should take 2 weeks off to reset metabolism so perhaps that was what your body was screaming for.
Yes perhaps. Slim & Save has a Week 13 TFR break so perhaps it is necessary. Also wow at your profile picture, you look great!

Yes perhaps. Slim & Save has a Week 13 TFR break so perhaps it is necessary. Also wow at your profile picture, you look great!

Lol great minds missus cause I was thinking the same of ur profile twit twoo in that dress!!!

I can't remember what date you plan to come off tfr is it just before Christmas? You'll be so close to final goal by then!

Lol great minds missus cause I was thinking the same of ur profile twit twoo in that dress!!!

I can't remember what date you plan to come off tfr is it just before Christmas? You'll be so close to final goal by then!
Haha thank you! Yes I wanted to come off plan before christmas but I'm not so sure now

Funny you should have mentioned a wk 13 break - am at that mark too and have hit a lull. Interesting!

Am determined to get back in the saddle even more now - thanks :D

Glad to see things going better for you. Looking great!

Good luck ;)

Funny you should have mentioned a wk 13 break - am at that mark too and have hit a lull. Interesting!

Am determined to get back in the saddle even more now - thanks :D

Glad to see things going better for you. Looking great!

Good luck ;)

You'll be back in the saddle and honestly it's just a blip on ur journey! You are a success;

Hey Hun how are you getting on?

Back